ROSS!!!!

P.O.V. Alex

I stared at the woman in front of me that looked like my little sister, yet almost a decade older.

"Emily?"

"Alex?"

How could she have found me? Unless... Ross. He walked over with her to meet me... Suddenly, I realize something. Ross set this up. "Ross, is there really an Emanuel Brentari?"

He smiled. "Nope."

Emily glared at him. "And is there an Alexis Brentari?"

"Nope."

Okay. So you know that creepy myth that sibillings talk at the same time a lot? Well it's true. "Ross Hornby, you fucking piece if shit!" We looked at each other, then said, as a joke, "Language! English!! AHHHH!!!"

Meanwhile, Ross laughed at our struggles to talk at different times. Jerk. Emily then walked over to him and smacked him across the face. He held his cheek and glared at her, his face saying, 'Did you just fucking do that?' They glared at each other for a while until they backed away from each other.

"Um, Emily? Shouldn't we get you moved in?" She turned to face me, practically staring into my eyes. She was only half an inch shorter than me. It didn't surprise me, though. When I last say Joey, our brother, I was much taller than him. I sort of (not really) feel bad for him, shorter than his younger brother and sister.

She sniffled. Great to see that that is still there. (I have the WORST case of sniffles ever. I swear I have a disorder XD) "Ya, sure. Maybe you and Ross can show me around, since I already promised that he could. Jerk." She muttered the final word. I must agree. He can be a jerk sometimes, but this is new. At least he ment good.

I then realized, she needs to meet Trott. With her being this tall, he would feel both scared and... nope. Just scared. We had a bet that if I could find someone as tall as me or a half an inch taller or shorter than me, I get 10 pounds.

"You know what? Why don't we call other friend, Trott, and see if he can help unpack?" Emily and Ross nod, muttering, "Might as well," and "Sure."

And so, we set off on a great mission to my flat, calling Trott along the way.

I'm a horrible person. I haven't been on thus in several days, so that's why you've had nothing.

Hope you enjoyed! Remember to like and comment!