The Place

Ok. It wasn't what I had in mind but this is just perfect.

The house was not just a house. It was a mansion. I mean not the types that Mafia bosses have. This is the one that old grandfather's like to have. This was the one my old grandfather cherished. After his disappearance, all the relatives assumed he was dead. They all distributed the properties amongst themselves and I was left with this almost broken down, haunted like mansion. I guess they all thought that this was all I deserve. I mean, don't get me wrong. I LOVE this place. The  neighborhood just gives of a quiet and peaceful vibe.

My grandfather was the founder of the family business. The business had bloomed into a beautiful flower. I used to think of it as a rose but my grandfather corrected me and told me that the flower that his business represented was a spider lily. I was confused at first but I decided to let go. Only now do I realize what he had meant. Our relatives were fighting like crazy, enough to commit heinous crimes for it.

Since I grew up without knowing who my mom or dad was, grandfather took care of me. I spent most of my childhood here, and looking at this place just brings back so many good memories.

I look back only to see my Uncle speeding off down the road. I look over to see where he had piled up my luggage in a heap on the ground. I picked them up and one by one and transported them on the porch of the house. I went and fumbled with the keys, trying to find the right one that would go through the lock of the front door. I finally found it! I opened the door which made squeaky sound. Hmm, that was funny. I put my luggage in the closest room I could find. The house looked like spiderman's home. It was covered with webs! This would take a long time to clean.

As I turned around I saw something moving in the living room. I went in only to find a misplaced wood on the floor. I went to set it right when the wood gave away. I took the wood out and found something stuck inside the wooden floor.

Why does this look familiar?