Happy

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. FAIRY TAIL IS OWNED BY HIRO MASHIMA. THIS IS MERELY A WORK OF FAN FICTION. THESE DID NOT HAPPEN IN THE REAL MANGA OR ANIME OF THE SERIES. I DO NOT CLAIM FAIRY TAIL TO BE MINE. THIS FAN FICTION IS INSPIRED BY THE REAL SERIES AND SOME CHAPTERS ARE INSPIRED BY SOME EPISODES THAT I CHANGED IN THIS FAN FICTION. ANY SIMILARITIES OF THIS FAN FICTION WITH THE REAL SERIES IS COINCIDENTAL. IF NOT , I WILL EXPLICITLY MENTION IN THE START OF THE CHAPTER.

Prologue --------

This chapter explain the very strong attraction of Natsu and Lucy to each other.

Lucy's Pov

Standing underneath the rainbow sakura tree, trying my best to keep a steady posture while the boat rocks back and forth. I stared in awe as the petals were being flown by the wind. The breeze brought a chilling sensation that was thankfully minimised by the thin blanket hugging my body. My toes were curling up inside the house slippers that I ran out with. I carefully reached my hand out and touched the tree, feeling the bark that was accompanied by the thumping of my heart, pulsating through my hand. 'It feels warm...' I thought to myself. I closed my eyes, hoping my brain would sketch this scene so I can look back at it whenever I want. I released a sigh of relief, loosening my grip on the blanket. There was a sudden gust of wind that was strong enough to steal my blanket away from my grasp, i quickly opened my eyes and looked back to see my blanket flying away. I instantly shrivelled as i felt the cold atmosphere that enveloped my body.

I sighed, ' Great..'

Looking around, i tried to find something to keep me warm. But with a defeated sigh, i just decided to suck it up and enjoy the beauty of the sakura tree. By reflex, my arms hugged my body, trying to keep myself from completely freezing. It sounds exaggerated but my cold was not helping at all. My cheeks were getting red and i started coughing here and there. I once again looked up at the tree and a petal slowly flew down and landed on top of my nose causing me to giggle.

"Do you like it?"

I quickly turned around, alarmed by the sudden voice that emerged from behind me. My face of panic suddenly softened and became a smile as soon as i saw the person who spoke.

"Natsu..." i smiled, " hi-choo...!" My sneeze interrupted my words, making me turn more red from embarrassment rather than from my fever. He chuckled, showing his big wide smile, highlighting his white teeth.

' ...that smile'

He started walking towards me, wearing his black coat with gold accents that covered only one side of his arm and his scarf that he got from Igneel. He subtly ran his fingers through his hair, pushing away the strands on his face. As he got closer and closer, I could feel the warmth emerging from his body, getting hotter and hotter as he got nearer, restraining myself from running towards him for an embrace. We were now only a few feet apart when he started to swiftly remove his scarf. His arms flexing showing the muscles on his arms. His silhouette, big enough to cover my small figure compared to his, showed signs of how well built his body is and his face, slightly flushed as his eyes were closed though still walking towards me.

' God, i love this dragon...'

It wasn't even a secret anymore. Evidently enough, the whole guild found it obvious. Natsu was just too oblivious. I think it was never a secret in the first place. The guild never asked about it so i guess they knew from the start. Thinking about it now, it feels so embarrassing to think that it was obvious from my face that I like Natsu.