Changed

Ariel POV

I guess I was wrong about Jessie telling August where me and Roman stay. Unless she did and he's waiting till Roman leaves to try something. But I'm covered. I got security and I'm gonna get a gun soon. Someone knocked on the door. "Want me to get it?" Adan asked while getting up. "Sit yo ass down. You in time out." I said while putting the towel down.

"Who is it?" I asked. "Ryan." He said. I opened the door and gave him a hug. "Where is your wife?" I asked. "Where is your husband?" Ryan asked. "Don't worry about it. Where your wife?" Adan said. "Omg. I'm sorry Ryan. Get your butt upstairs. He acts like this when Roman's gone." I said.

"Its okay. If I was him, I'd be scared of Roman too. Dudes huge." Ryan said. "Don't talk about my baby like that." I said while smiling.

2 hours later

My mom got the kids and I was waiting on Roman and Ryan was waiting on his wife so we can eat. "So how long have you and big guy been together?" Ryan asked. "He's not big and 2 years."

"Is ya nigga packing?" Ryan asked while sitting next to me. "Yes. His bank account is over 100 million." I said while smiling. "You know that's not what I'm talking about." He said

"Then what are you talking about Ryan?" I asked. "Is his dick big?" Ryan asked. "Well is it as big as mine?" He added. "I never seen yours." "So that day when we went to get snacks for the basketball team. I ain't show you this." He said while grabbing his stuff. "You did but that was 5 years ago." I said.

"It grew." He said. "Its a 10 now." He said. "My husband's bigger. Its about 13." I said. "I don't want you and I know you don't want me but I was just asking." He said. "And I answered you." I said.

2 hours later

"Thank you Ariel for the food." Ryan wife said. I walked them to the door. I gave his wife Hayley a hug. "Go start up the car." Ryan said while giving Hayley the keys and smacking her butt. Roman was upstairs taking a shower.

"Thank you Ariel." Ryan said. He gave me a hug. "I bet he don't make love to you like I did 5 years ago." He said while grabbing my butt. "What is your problem Ryan? Don't you have a wife?" I asked

"Yea. But she's cheating on me." "That's not my fault. Keep doing things and Roman gon beat yo ass up. Oh and he makes love to me better than you and August. Combined."