Good Life

1 year later

I was at the park with the kids, watching them ride their bikes. "Mommy. Your son fell off his bike and now he's crying like a little baby." Abby said. "He is a baby though Abby." I said. "He's 2 mom." "Your 3, Aubrey's 4 and Joelle's 7 so what's your point?" I asked. "Can you tell him to stop crying?" She asked.

We were at home waiting to watch Roman fight. "Come eat." I yelled so that the kids could hear me. This is Roman's week for Joelle so she was staying with us. The twins were with Roman's mom. "Where's the sour cream?" Joelle asked. "Here you go."

I got a call from August. I gave the phone to the kids like always. August been with the same girl for a year now. Her name is Brittany or something and August on see the kids at his mother house.

Ryan? He moved with Rica. Aden? He's in jail for drugs along with my dad. My mom? She's fine. Her hair is coming back. Where's Tracey? I don't know I get some stupid notes at my job talking about people are coming for me but I'm not really worried about it.

Yes this is boring but I updated my birthday is Thursday and I might update Saturday. And I might end this story soon or put it on hold. Ariel in *mm* well Dakota bae.