Chapter 22: Xenovia's Aggressive Lust (🍋)/Return to School

(Quinton is seen pinned down in the bed as Xenovia strips naked and removes Quinton's pants.)

Quinton: Look Xenovia, if you wanted to be my girlfriend, you could just...

(Xenovia places a finger in his mouth.)

Xenovia: Shush!

(Then she looks at his erected member.)

Xenovia: Wow, you've got quite a pack. Don't worry, I'll be gentile.

(She strokes his member and puts it in her mouth. Quinton tries his best to not moan, but she gives him a blowjob while using her tongue to swirl around his member as she feels he is about to cum.)

Quinton: I'm gonna...

(Quinton is unable to finish his sentence as he cums inside of Xenovia's mouth and she swallows it. Then she kisses the tip of his member and smiles at him.)

Xenovia: Now for the main course.

????: That's enough, Xenovia.

(Then Quinton turns to see his harem.)

Enterprise: Look, Xenovia... If you loved my boyfriend, you could just have confessed to him. And besides, I wouldn't mind sharing him with you.

Quinton: That's what I was trying to tell her.

Enterprise: See? Even my boyfriend agrees.

(After that, both Quinton and Xenovia put their clothes back, and everyone resumes enjoying the rest of their vacation.)

(Three weeks later)

(Quinton is seen with August as he prepares his return to Kuoh Academy.)

August: Ready for your triumphant return, darling?

Quinton: (blushes) Uh... sure.

(August giggles by seeing Quinton blushing, and then they go inside of the academy. The girls get jealous of her because she will get the title of the most beautiful girl in Kuoh.)

Random Girl 1: I can't believe my chances of being the prettiest girl have become null.

Random Girl 2: I feel bad for Rias though.

(The boys get jealous of Quinton.)

Random Boy 1: Darn, he got to her first.

Random Boy 2: That's not fair!

(Neither Quinton nor August seem to mind the random students' talk. Sona feels an immense power within August, and so does Tsubaki.)

Sona: Hey Tsubaki, did you feel that?

Tsubaki: Yes, but that was not any ordinary power. It's...

(Meanwhile at Gremory Household, Sirzechs is seen having a talk with Lord Michael and Azazel.)

Sirzechs: While Kamen Rider Faiz fought Kobakiel, Kiba has found some evidences which prove Kobakiel's involvement with Khaos Brigade.

Michael: I'm perplexed as well. Like betraying all angels wasn't enough, he did what he did just to start another war.

(Suddenly the trio feels something they didn't expect to feel again.)

Sirzechs: Did you feel it?

Michael: Is that possible? Is that...

Azazel: Yes, the power much higher than Ddraig and Albion's... I knew it!

Three Leaders: The Mechanical Dragon Empress has returned.

(A few hours later)

(Issei and Vali are seen ready to fight each other.)

Vali: Let's settle this, my rival!

Issei: Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!

Vali: Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!

(They transform into their armored forms and prepare to fight until they feel a familiar presence.)

Issei: Ddraig? What's going on?

Vali: What is it, Albion?

Ddraig: She's back.

Issei: Who's back?

Albion: The one who is stronger than both me and Ddraig combined.

Vali: Is there actually someone who can surpass both me and my rival?

Ddraig: Yes.

Albion: It's...

Ddraig/Albion: The Mechanical Dragon Empress!

(Issei and Vali get shocked by such revelation, and then the screen fades out.)

(To be continued.)