Ch.1 Bad vibes

The cold winds of the night harshly hit your feathers as you glided through the sky. The moon's light hit your figure causing a large shadow to be placed on the small town. Nights like this were always a beauty but as always it had to end too soon. Swiftly you landed on the roof of Craig's house, tonight you were going to play with a ouija board he found in his attic. As always you were early since you FLEW there.

Looking at your back your feathers were slightly dirty, that's what you get for getting distracted. 'Not my fault I had to save some stupid kid' You thought as you gently brushed your wings. They always got dirty one way or another, either saving someone or being stupid—usually the ladder.

An owl flew over your head and soared into the starry night. It almost danced in the air as it landed on a tree to perch on just like you. 'Such beautiful things, too bad they're creepy' Wildlife made you think of your living life. Specifically the day you died. What did you think? That you were just some bird hybrid? Of course not dummy.

You were a guardian angel.

For Craig to be specific. South park wasn't the safest town, you knew that well. Especially from the brutal way you had died at eight. A surprisingly sunny day it was. Everything seemed so alive and vibrant that day well except for you at the end. A surprise field trip happened as a hike in the forest. It was supposed to be a lesson to 'appreciate nature' but the kids knew it was bullshit. For you though? Not so much.

You felt like you were the ruler of the world that day. Till you were separated from your group. Something scaly slithered in the bushes, and your young mind wanted to befriend it. The snake did not feel the same. It jumped toward you as soon as it got the chance and constricted around your neck. The last moments of your life were filled with fear. But the man above took pity on you. Turning you into what is known as a guardian angel.

Your task was to protect innocent people like you from harm's way. You may or may not have failed your first assignment. Their death was much more brutal than yours.

Before the 'wonderful' story you replayed in your head could continue a voice yelled from down below. "Y/n why the fuck are you on my roof!?" Startled by the sudden voice your wings hid themselves and almost fell off the roof. Slowly you peeked your head over the edge and saw your assignment, Craig. "Oh uh hey Craig! I'm just uhh looking at the view." Looking at you deadpan he grabbed a shovel and aimed for you.

"Craig don't you fucking dare" He didn't exactly care and still threw it at you. It landed smack dab in the middle of your head causing you to tumble down the roof. The tiles on the roof kept hitting your head till you finally fell off. Your landing was slightly soft as you landed in a bush. A rose bush.

You crawled out o the thorny bush with a few leaves and twigs in your hair. The boy didn't even give you a chance to speak as he grabbed your hand and dragged you into the house. The stairs hurt the most on your poor, poor face. Thankfully the horrible journey stopped when you got to his room. Hearing him sit down you brought your head up to see the concerned face of Tolkien.

"Dude, are you ok? You look like you came out from a bush" Giving him finger guns you gave a pain-filled smile. "You are in fact correct my friend. Everything hurts. Help me please" A small tear slid down your cheek for the dramatics.

Inspecting your surroundings more you saw everyone was about to play with the demon board. Sighing you sat between Clyde and Kenny. You knew this wouldn't end well but you needed something literally anything to distract you right now. Tolkien saw your quick recovery and shrugged.

No one said a word even though you were supposed to be playing with the thing. Feeling awkward you looked at the floor. What else were you supposed to look at? The ceiling?? At least a minute or two passed before someone finally spoke. "Are we gonna do this, or..." Kyle said softly confused about what to do next. Still, everyone stayed silent.

Tolkien took charge and spoke because no one else would. "Yeah, yeah. Put your hand on the planchette." Craig glanced at his friend confused, "Dude speak in English, what the hell is a planchette." The boy blankly stared at the other. "It's the only thing on the board, dude."

"Oh" And with that everyone put a hand on the small triangle.

You intently stared at the board. Bad vibes were coming from that thing that you definitely didn't like. The voices in your head screamed at you to throw the board out the window or anything to destroy it. Yet you did nothing but keep your hands in your lap.

Kenny gave you a slight nudge and shakily put your hand on the planchette. It almost pained you to touch the damn thing. Clyde was complaining about how he couldn't reach but your mind distracted you from him. There was one thing you knew for sure about the board,

That thing in front of you was devil spawn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first half of the chapter. I think I could've added more but I did pretty good....hopefully)