You're the solution to everything

Summary: While Chifuyu tutors Baji, Keisuke thinks he got some serious concentrating problems. We all know what he got.

Includes: first kiss, fluff

Realationship status: not together yet

Mental state: sweet, happy

PoV: storyteller, Baji

Au: /

_______________________

________

Enjoy ;)
________

It's sunday afternoon, the horizon shines through the open window right onto Bajis bed where he's sitting with his vize.

It's a usually sunday: studying and talking while eating crisps. Just being lazy and productive at the same time because they got no gang meetings.

Just them.

„You wrote 'racoon' with two c's again."

Baji looks down to where the blonde is pointing because he didn't focuse on what his hands are doing, he focused on Chifuyus long, slender fingers which were drawing circles on the sheets.

They were way more interesting.

„Damn it.", Baji mumbles. „Which japanese guy can speak english anyway? That's bullshit."

Chifuyu chuckles and Baji forgot how to spell 'racoon' again. „Well, you know the words. Your writing's just... really bad."

„Fuck off." The raven grabs a pillow, smashing it into Chifuyus face.

As Matsuno pulls it down, it's like the show gets realised from the curtains. Blonde strands wild all over his face, the earring skew, cheeks slightly pink, lips open because he's laughing.

Baji has to watch Chifuyu. How he lays down on the cushion with his stomach. His chin resting on his arm which places itself on Bajis thigh.

„Let's see. 'Bet you're as bad as ya can attack me."

He can't smack him. Baji has to cope the way the blonde is touches him so comfortably. If Chifuyu tried to explain something to him, he wouldn't know.

Shit, he thinks, zoning out again.

„You can get away with a 4, I guess.", Matsuno says finally.

Keisuke hums and looses his hair tie - he started to convince himself that would help. „'Can live with that."

Big green eyes follow his movements, follow his hand which places the tie between his fangs to hold it.

If he had payed attention, Baji would've noticed the sparkle that turned emerald green into pure gold for a millisecond.

„That's such a fuck boy move, you know?" Clicking his tongue, Chifuyu pulled the tie out of his teeth.

„Whatever. Give it back."

„Mh... no♡"

Baji reaches out for his tie but Chifuyu snaps his hand back, smirking inciting.

Oh, you wanna play that game?

In no time, Keisuke rises to his knees rapidly, block and pencils slam to the ground, as if he's mad but he isn't.

He is exited. Heart's beating like drums.

Baji reaches for Chifuyu again but the blonde is in no way inferior to him. He rolls over, trying to attain the edge of the bed.

For the record: Chifuyu is faster than Baji. He really is but not on his stomach than Baji's on his knees.