𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

◤𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸◢

ALLYSTER's P.O.V.

There's a pounding pain in my head. I groaned as the heat of the morning sun hit my face through the open window as its curtain flips wildly with the wind. I opened my eyes slowly as I sat on the bed massaging my temple.

I look around the room but my eyes landed on the blood scattered over my bed sheets. My eyes widened as the memories of what happened last night returned to my aching head. "Damn," I cursed in disgust. What the fuck 'am I thinking? Why the hell did I fuck the fag?

I searched for a certain blond around my room. Where the hell is that fag? I remember tying him on the bed's headboard. I groaned in annoyance as I climbed out of the bed.

I head to the kitchen expecting him to be there cooking silently as he annoyingly hums to himself, but the fag wasn't there.

I gritted my teeth. I called him loud enough to reach every corners of my house. But the fag didn't show up. I started to feel uneasy, what if I over did him last night and ended up killing him? I really didn't mean to kill the faggot, I just said it to threaten him. I shook my head; he might just fell unconscious somewhere in the house.

I run all over the house but fuck! He's nowhere around. Then it hits me, I run to the door only to see it open wide with a trace of blood on the knob. Shit!

He escaped! I didn't expect it coming, he never dared to escape me before even if I left the door unlocked. Shit! Shit! He can't escape me! He might still be there limping outside. I left him beaten last night and I'm sure after what I did to him, he wouldn't make it too far away. I smirked. I'll make him regret ever trying to escape me.

Who could blame me for beating the fag and well, fucking him isn't planned. He ruined my life, my fiancée broke up with me after that hotel incident. We may be engaged for the business and money's sake but we started falling for each other and bam! She caught me with the fucking faggot. I don't know what's his motive, he refused to talked even though I beat him day after day.

Then I met this new woman but fuck again! My ex-fiancée told him what she saw and just like the first, she refused to listen to me and I couldn't help but blame it to that fucking faggot who started it all.

I snapped last night in my over drunken state and beat him and threatened him. I don't know what came over me to fuck him. But damn it! I hate to admit it but it felt good! I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking about it.

I walked around the area but I couldn't find him. I went back home feeling frustrated for not finding him.

I slammed the door closed. I feel like screaming, he can't hide from me and I swear I'll get him back. And once I caught him, I will never let him out of that fuck dark room. I chain him and locked him in there so he will never have the chance to leave again.

I punched the wall, damn! Why 'am I over reacting!? Fuck, this must be because I've been careless that he escaped me.

I clenched my teeth, "Enjoy yourself out while it last, Fag."

✴✴✴

Six Months Later...

I smirked, "Is that all?" I asked the detective standing on the other side of my office table.

"Yes, Sir," he answered.

"Very well," I said as I handed him an envelope with the payment inside. He nods before leaving my office quietly.

I leaned back on my chair as I grinned evilly. Finally, I found you!

It's been six damn months since Rui escaped. I call him by his name now, don't get me wrong but I still hate him.