🚋 raining 🌧

Willow POV:

*RIIIIINGGGGG*

The school bell ringing. I feel so excited to go home, 'I can't wait to play the new FNAF game' I tough to myself.

I running to school gate and "Finally out of school!" I sad to myself. It's all was peaceful but suddenly it's starting to rain. 'Why?' Is all I could thinks right now. I pull out the phone from my pocket and started texting my mom.

____________________________________________________________

Mother 💕

<Hey,mom can you pick me up from my school today?
<It start to raining suddenly lol

Oh I'm sorry hun. I need to work over
time again these days >
Hope you're ok with it hm >

<Oh ok I'll take the train way then.

Okay stay safe <3>

<you to mum<3
____________________________________________________________

I closed my phone and shoved it in my pocket. Then, I started to walk to train station.

Waiting for the train to come, I pull out my sketchbook and my headset. I start doodle something random like dream smp,FNAF,and batim and listening to some boywithuke songs...

After like 25 minutes later the train comes I grab all my stuff and put it in my bag and walk in through the door.

When I was inside I take a sit beside a pregnant woman, then I feel sleepy and start to close my eyes, hugging my backpack close so noone will steal it, soon I started to feel tired and see nothing but the darkness itself.

.
.
.
Yeah lmao is short as hell but nah who cares also why does anybody want to read this stupid things.