Chapter 2

"Kristen, you're pulling my hair!" I screamed.

"Sorry, it's just that you have to be still" she replied

"Well Diana keeps tickling me with her foundation brush" I giggled

We were getting ready and it was already 6:15. Most of the girls were finished and helped others with their makeup or hair. We all sang along to songs and took a billion selfies with each other and upload them to our social media pages. I looked around the room and saw my friends. I was grateful to have these weirdos in my life. I suddenly smelled something burning and realized Kristen was burning my beautiful black hair.

"Kristen!!!! Put the phone down, you're burning me" I shouted.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, it's just that Danny keeps sending me these cute messages" Kristen gushed.

"Well you'll leave me bald if you don't pay attention" I said with a laugh.

"Girls, Benjamin just sent me a text that they're on their way to pick us up, and to be ready because there's a long line to buy tickets" Chelsea announced.

"There, you're all set princess" Kristen told me.

I took a look on the mirror, yep it was all perfect. I wished that there was a guy to notice me, I wish that guy was Nathaniel . We all took last minute checks and headed out the door. I quickly called my mom to inform her that we were on out way, but like usual she sent me straight to the voicemail because she was at work. I sighed and we saw the boys from down the street and walked to meet them.

"Alissa, baby you look gorgeous" Johnny said

"Well not only your girlfriend but all girls look beautiful, I guess they do take it seriously when it comes to a dance" Chelsea's boyfriend,Benjamin, teased.

We were off and soon arrived at school, and like Benjamin said, it was really packed with people waiting in line. We stood there looking at the different wardrobe clothes that the other girls decided to wear. I think we had the best outfits.

"Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the dance today which will help raise funds for the football team and you know the rules, have fun!" The P.A. announced.

We were off to the dance floor right away! I caught a sight of Nathaniel staring and me and oh gosh, I blushed so bad. He made his way towards me and we talked. I was super nervous and didn't know what to do but he offered me to dance, and I kindly accepted. I thought to myself that he was the right guy and happy that we were dancing. Who knows what the future lies for us.....

~~~~~~

How's the story so far? Please vote & comment for this story so I know you all like it :-)
~Viri