Chapter 1

"OMG That outfit looks sooo cute on you!" Chelsea exclaimed.

"I know right!, I'm going to buy it!" I squealed.

The girls and I were at the mall buying outfits for the school dance.

"I swear this is going to be fun! Ooooh and Nathaniel will be there!" Diana said.

There was no doubt that we were going to miss this dance! It was going to be BOMB.COM ! I was happy that some of my friends had their boyfriends, but I was still single, but to me it didn't matter, I was going to have fun with my girls right?

"C'mon lets go to the register".

I felt like I was going to have the most beautiful outfit for this dance. It was a denim blue laced shirt with the perfect jeans and some cute flats. I really just wanted to have fun with my bff's, it didn't matter if a guy didn't want to dance with me, my girls would be by my side. After I paid my outfit we decided to grab lunch and the new café at the mall and that's where we saw the flirty boys. They'd always got in my nerves but I couldn't say anything because some were dating my friends.

"Hey Johnny!" Alissa exclaimed to her boyfriend.

"Hey there princess, how was your shopping?" He said.

"It was great, we all got lovely outfits for a low price!" Alissa replied.

After they just chatted up a bit, same with the other girls with their boyfriends. I was the only one who didn't have a guy. I felt so excluded, I didn't even know what "love" actually meant. I mean, I've dated a guy before but I've been single for 2 years and that relationship was awful and I was in 8th grade at that time, it had been my first relationship. To be honest, I really wanted a guy to love me. There was this kid, Nathaniel, whom I began to crush on, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't interested in me, although my friends are begging me to try to go out with him, but I don't think I have a chance.

"Isabella!" Chelsea called.

She snapped me right out of my thoughts. "Huh, what? I'm sorry I wasn't listening"

"C'mon were going to grab lunch at the café" she answered.

I quickly grabbed my bags and all headed towards the café. It was packed and everyone was all lovey-dovey with each other. My friends had the best boyfriends ever and were true gentlemen, each paid their girlfriends lunch but I had to pay mines. It's really a bummer being single.

As I was reaching my wallet for change, I realized I only had 5 bucks on me so Diana's boyfriend, Aaron, offered to pay my lunch and I accepted. I felt embarrassed but said it was ok. We ate lunch and afterward decided to go to Alissa's house to get ready for the dance. All guys walked us up to her house and all said goodbye to each other.

"Well you girls go on and beautify yourselves like always, we'll pick you up at 7:00 so we can all walk together but don't take to long okay" Aaron said.

We were so excited and quickly started getting ready since it was already 5:00 in the afternoon but I was sure we were going to have a great time!

~~~~~~~~~

So hello everyone!
This is my first story on Wattpad and I'm very excited to write it. I've always had the mentality to write this particular story but had never had the time but here it is! I hope everyone enjoys it!!!! Updates will be twice a week, or whenever I have the time. Thanks for reading my book! Don't forget to vote & comment on this book :-)
~Viri