Self-Reflection Method

This method is for people who struggle with visualization. I'm not too bad with visualization but this method seems super simple and easy so I have to try it out. I might mix it with the sleep paralysis method, but I'm not sure yet. There are tons of simple methods that I found that I might incorporate because why not! (Last week of doing methods before I take a break)

Results:
3/12 night --> Okay, so last night I tried the self-reflection method. It was a super simple and calm method but I didn't end up shifting. When I woke up, I tried setting the intention to shift but I fell asleep pretty quickly. Then I had to get up for school, but my mom said don't go (weird). So I went back to bed and tried the sleep paralysis method. NOTHING HAPPENED, I literally laid there for an hour and didn't get sleep paralysis. My whole body was numb for an hour for nothing. Then I fell asleep and just had the intention and visualized my day. Still didn't shift. 

3/13 night --> Okay so I decided that I really wasn't going to sleep until I shift. I did my method and everything and was visualizing. I finished my method and then turned around to go to sleep knowing I would wake up in my dr. I wasn't really tired so I have no idea when I fell asleep but I didn't shift. 

3/14 night --> I ended up getting lost in my thoughts and going to sleep BUT I HAD A DREAM ABOUT HARRY POTTER. It's been a long time since this happened and the dream was pretty funny. I don't remember most of it besides Harry and Mattheo I think being there. Behind them was Draco and he was holding a cup of tea and doing funny dance moves and poses, it was in my pov but I was copying him. Honestly, it motivated me a lot. 

3/15 day --> Today was supposed to be a break day, but this method is so simple that I haven't felt completely drained or tired at all so I'm going to attempt the method. I've been listening to lots of music that reminds me of my dr and I occasionally listen to subliminals before I go to sleep. Also, today I finished reading "The Inheritance Games" AND OMG. IT'S SO GOOD LIKE PLEASE YOU HAVE TO READ IT. I ended up having a chill sleep but didn't shift. I actually don't remember anything that happened at night.

3/16 night --> Today I want to listen to subliminals throughout the day. I don't know why but I have a strong urge to do that so I'm going to. I ended up not listening to subliminals throughout the day and when I went to shift, I just set the intention and got lost in my thoughts. The funny thing though, was when I realized that I was in my thoughts, I couldn't hear the subliminal I had. But I didn't end up shifting. 

3/17 night --> I'm so tired today, but like it's an okay day so I really believe I'm gonna shift. Like its not even doubt, I just know I'm gonna wake up in my dr. I had an okay sleep but didn't end up shifting. 

3/18 night --> I really want to shift so bad. I'm also looking at making my own subliminal so I might do it soon. I ended up not shifting but I did get a good sleep. 

Method Review:
Overall, this method isn't that bad at all. It's super simple and with some more practice, I feel like I could easily get into the body-asleep and mind-awake stage which could help me shift. The thing with this method though is that you need to be sort of tired (for me). I feel like sometimes I'm not tired at all so I'll just be lost in thought for a super long time or I'll fall asleep minutes into thinking. I sort of want it to be in between where I'm awake for a little bit and once I realize I'm about to fall asleep, I realize and shift. That's just my opinion and I have no idea if that made sense, but yeah. I might try this method again or mix it with some other methods. 

Links:
https://www.tiktok.com/@imakeeditsandshift/video/7203123054254345518?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6902113214818485766 

https://www.tiktok.com/@ray.shifts/video/7039411256004005126?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6902113214818485766

https://www.tiktok.com/@pentaclempress8/video/7195341285014703365?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6902113214818485766

https://www.tiktok.com/@theshifters02/video/7129964968652442923?q=how%20to%20wake%20up%20in%20your%20dr&t=1678671889732

https://www.tiktok.com/@lorelai.shifts/video/7184372594940939525?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6902113214818485766

<33