Cuddles

A/N: This is my first time writing fluff so it just might suck ass 😃

꧁~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-꧂

Ren's Pov

I was woken up by the rays of the sun, slightly passing trough the curtains. I look over to my side and see ominous,cuddling with me. It had been a few months since we Got together and I've never been happier since. It felt nice having someone the actually loved you for who you were. I felt myself slightly smile as I slowly brushed his soft hair. I looked over to the nightstand on his side and there were resting his mask, hat, headphones and phone. Ominous wore less his mask now so I think he felt more comfortable without it now wich made me happy. I heared a silent yawn so I looked over to him and it seemed like he woke up. "Morning sleepyhead" I say, jokingly. "Hmm.. Morning.."He says in a tired tone. "Still sleepy hun?" I ask, and he nods in reply. I lay with him and cuddle with him. I cupped him and started brushing his soft hair with my hand. "You know sometimes you can be real cute." I say, chuckling. He hums in response so I assume he was just trying to go back to sleep. "Sweet dreams hun" I say before I drift to sleep.

꧁~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-꧂

Hello! Val here! This is just a failed attempt to write fluff but I suck at it so it's short. If you want to give suggestions for one-shot you can give! Just has to be on the Rbb3 competitors! That's it!

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓥𝓪𝓵

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 271