eating u out (literally)

Art the clown the clown walked behind y/n and honked his $8.99 horn in your ear. Chills roll down your spine. 'You're so flirtatious, Art' y/n whispers. He takes a bite out of her ear and she starts screaming in pain as he pushes y/n onto the bed. He whips out his 9.386321 inch chock as she bleeds out onto the bed. 'It's so (specifically) long' y/n says seductively. he pulls her panties down and she can't help but be soaked for  him. He took a second to stare into y/n's deep brown orbs and take in all her  luscious curves. Not even a second later, he begins to pump 3 gloved fingers into her kitty kitty meow meow.   Y/n couldn't help but moan in pleasure and pain, hence her gushing ear. He slides his long, slender fingers in which began making squelching sounds. Hot tears roll down y/n's cheeks. He smiles at her with his nasty ass chompers and dives into her pussay nose first. Of course, the first thing that touches y/n is his cold, pointy nose. She flinches in excitement.
He breathes heavily on her Fanny and chomps on the bubblegum pink clit, as if it were actually bubblegum. Y/n screams in terror, so loud the comical birds outside fly away majestically. Art chews up her vagina as she rolls around in agony, bleeding out worse than her monthly high tide.
Little would anyone know, y/n was on cloud nine with this experience. Art the clown was just murdering another (not so) innocent soul.
He sticks his 9.386321 inch Princess wand into y/n's mangled cooch and goes ham on her. As she screams in pain and excitement, she loses too much blood and dies. Art finishes inside her lifeless, bloody corpse and leaves the scene, y/n's clit laying on the floor beside her bed. A once in a life time experience for y/n, quite literally. RIP.

hope you enjoy Rae, I finished writing this in the car while my dad danced to Nickelback☹️