2 • Paradise on Earth ☀️

Before we head further into the story, let's take it way back, to how it all started...

Warnings: mentions of Ari's childhood trauma, flight delays, Sam's humor, cigarette smoking.

2
Paradise on Earth ☀️

Walking out of the small bathroom, Ari makes his way back to his seat

Walking out of the small bathroom, Ari makes his way back to his seat. His connecting flight to JFK was delayed twice before they finally let the passengers board.

And now he was here, on his way to New York so he could grab another flight to North Carolina. From where he was coming from there were no direct flights to NC, so he had to at least stop somewhere. He rather fly direct, but what can you do.

Sitting down in the aisle seat again, Ari presses his head against the airplane seat, shutting his eyes for a moment. He hasn't been to NC since he was just a teenager. He'd always spend summers there with his grandparents, it's where he fell in love with the scenery and with the Outerbanks.

That's why his grandfather left him the property, so Ari could spend summers to come way after they had passed. Buying the boat was his first big boy purchase with big boy money. His bike was his second big purchase. A impulsive one, too.

"This is your captain speaking, we will be arriving in JFK soon, please everyone take your seats and buckle your seatbelts as we prepare for a smooth landing."

Two flight attendants step out as they begin to make sure everyone had their seatbelt buckled, when a pretty brunette comes and smiles at Ari.

"I can help you with that," she says quietly, a twinge of seduction in her voice as she eyes the piece of man candy in front of her.

"I got it," Ari speaks up, reaching for the seatbelt when the flight attendant does it for him, buckling the clasp together, her fingers brushing against his jeans.

Being attractive as a young teen, Ari was exposed to many looks, and stares from women, he didn't like the attention at all. Some would kill for his looks, but he's not for one night stands, or quickies in airplane bathrooms.

But as he got older, and after his dad went one way, and his grandparents passed, he never felt more alone and used that attention to feel whole again...it's a terrible way of living and he knows he should get some help. Some therapy. But he doesn't believe in that kind of stuff, he's broken for good and he'll always be.

This is his life now, going on mission to exotic and faraway places, leading on and sleeping the women he meets.

Like this pretty brunette on her knees for him on the bathroom, as he smokes a cigarette.