𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

[CELEBRATING THE BIRTHDAY OF CHOI BEOMGYU: 3/13/23]

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

YOU FINALLY FINISHED WRAPPING YOUR PRESENT WITH TAPING EACH CORNER THAT NEEDED TO BE FOLDED AT ITS END. CLAPPING YOUR HANDS IN GETTING RID OF ANY DUST THAT WAS LEFT ON YOUR HANDS.

You were getting ready for Beomgyu's birthday who is finally turning 22 today. A smile began to form on your lips, it had been about 5 or 6 years since you've two had met each other. It honestly felt so unreal to you that it has been almost a decade.

You placed the present inside the paper bag, placing the envelope inside that held the letter you had written especially just for him. You wanted the gift to be perfect, especially for your best friend other than Taehyun or Junhui.

You then walked into the hallway of the shared dorm before opening the door to see Beomgyu on his phone whilst leaning against his stacked pile of pillows with the blanket barely covering his legs.

He seemed to have a smile on his face as he continues to scroll through whatever is on his phone. You gently knocked on the door with your hand which made his head look up almost immediately.

"Oh hey [Name]." He called out with a soft smile on his face with a wave before his eyes looked down at your hands, his dark brown eyes easily spotted the colorful paper bag that was in your non-dominant hand.

"Oooh? is that for me?" Beomgyu raised an eyebrow with his iconic smirk on his lips, being the chaotic middle child as always. You sighed before walking over and sitting next to him while leaning against the same stack of pillows.

He then adjusted himself before placing the soft grey blanket on your legs, putting down his phone on his lap. "Here is your gift, Beomgyu. Happy birthday." You smiled before hugging him which he returned gladly. 

He then pulled you into his lap and hugged you around the waist, his arms smoothly snaked around your body. He then went over to hold your hand. "Thank you so much for everything, [Name].." He whispered as he laid his head on the crown of your head.

The silence was calming and enjoyable for the two of you. A soft hum of a song left Beomgyu's lips. You can feel yourself slowly falling into a small nap, you continued to hold Beomgyu's hand that still intertwined with yours. 

Beomgyu then felt your body leaning onto his lap,  he looked down to see you peacefully sleeping which made him chuckle under his breath. He then looked over the paper bag that laid next to him which made him slowly open it and hold the large present.

He ripped off the gift wrapping paper off to reveal what it seems to resemble a scrapbook. He opened the book to see multiple polaroid photos you've both taken over the past few years before your debut together.

He seems to like small cute notes that was written next to polaroid photos. The pages were well decorated and looked amazing. His eyes widened as he turned to every page that even included anything that was recent to their comeback and hangouts.

He then closed the scrapbook and placed it down on the nightstand. Beomgyu then looked over inside the paper bag and spotted the white envelope that was held down by a sticker. He ripped off the sticker and see that there was photocard of you, each and one of them signed with your autograph. He takes them all out before pulling out the folded letter.

Beomgyu unfolds the letter and reads every single letter that was written onto the paper. He felt his emotions rise up but he regained his composure with a sigh before looking down with teary eyes.

He puts the letter and photocards by the scrapbook that laid on the nightstand before pulling you into his embrace. Cherishing every single part of this wonderful moment that was on his birthday. Beomgyu then whispered out something to your sleeping form.

"Thank you for everything."

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

NOTE: Happy birthday to Choi Beomgyu! He is an amazing person and is one of my absolute favorites eversince

NOTE: Happy birthday to Choi Beomgyu! He is an amazing person and is one of my absolute favorites eversince. I had just written this on his birthday where it is currently happening where I am as of now. I hope he enjoys his birthday and wish him the best of luck! Please stay happy and continue to be your amazing self <333