𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐯-𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

[WHAT TAKEHIKO DID DURING HIS FIRST V-LIVE AFTER DEBUTING]

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

•°. *࿐ he greeted the all the moas who came in to watch the v-live. takehiko took the time to talk to them and talk about himself and his hobbies including interests so the moas get to know him more as time passes.

•°. *࿐ takehiko talks about being friends with most of the members before they have debuted together. (such as yeonjun, taehyun, and beomgyu). he even talked about already finishing school during his trainee days.

•°. *࿐takehiko took the time to ask questions to moas and kept talking with them the whole time before the other members came in to join the v-live to mess around. the moas begin to love their dynamic and chemistry they have together despite being a recent debuted group.

•°. *࿐ takehiko spoke his adoration for creating music and playing instruments. (he can play the electric guitar, piano, violin, flute, ukelele, including the drums.) he learned to play multiple instruments by taking lessons from other tutors and he mastered them after a few months of practice.

•°. *࿐ he actually doodled and did some small paintings with some materials he currently had with him, he drew some plants and flowers before showing it to the fans. (takehiko always puts the date of the v-lives every time he draws or paints something and reminiscence of how much years he had been spending time with moas.)

•°. *࿐ takehiko still had long hair around this era before his hair was cut short after they began to plan their first upcoming comeback which was the the dream chapter album. (which made moas sad that his hair was not long anymore until they let it grow out before cutting it a few times)

•°. *࿐ takehiko asked some moas if they had any book recommendations for him to read. (he loves reading books especially romance and fiction including manga). moas instantly spammed the comments with a lot of book titles and names.

•°. *࿐ the v-live lasted around between 30 to 35 minutes which gave the moas a lot of time to get to know the new debuted idol. (the moas already loved the prince-member after his introductory film was released.)