It's Time

A loud groan of frustration echoed throughout the gardens of the botanic planet known as Vegebeta. A little, but terribly obese, female immortal being sat next to the row of cabbage babies, debating on whether she should drown a few or not for fun.

Popper Pepperson would love nothing more than to one day fertilize with a sexy vegebeing of her own, but alas, she lacks the perfect figure that those boys look for.

Her other sisters, Roastly, Saucika, and Spiclynn, have all gone and done the deed with super hot men of their own. Now, they're depressed moms with dozens of little saplings of their own, and Popper would love nothing more than to become depressed.

Her mother noticed the sad look in her daughter's eye, and with a grim look, she walked over to the girl and sat next to her,"How's it going, my little jalapeño?"

"Oh, Ma. It's not fair! I want to be rocking a bed right now with the vegetable of my dreams! But instead, I'm stuck here with you.."

Her mother reached up and patted her wavy sky-colored hair, "Oh baby, I know that I fucking suck balls, but I have no doubt in my mind that somewhere, there is a man willing to let a fat bitch like you suck his balls, too."

That brought a relieved smile on her face, "You always know what to say, Mommy."

"I'll always be here for you, my ugly daughter. Hey, you could always try the universe transportation on your watch."

Popper glanced downward at her snowy white watch that barely latched around her flabby pathetic wrist, turning it purple due to lack of oxygen, "Oh yeah, I forgot about it. I think it made my hand lose feeling."

Switching it on, she peered through the universes,"Which one should I pick?"

Her mom glanced at her with a look, "With how fucking hideous you are, I would just set it to random until some sorry bastard is desperate enough for you, my sweetness."

"You're the best mom ever," she choked out as she pressed the random button, disappearing from her home planet forever.

As Popper traveled through the vortex, she could already smell the odors of the next universe. It smelled like farts, mud, and onions. Her nether regions grew moist over such a sexy combination of a smell.

When the vortex slowed down and opened into the universe, she stepped into what seemed to be a humid swamp. Little green children were playing in the mud puddles, and watching them...was perhaps the sexiest man Popper had ever seen in her life.

And she knew that she had to have him...