I

~Chapter 1~

-
"B-but Dontae I just don't understand why though" The girl cried as she held onto the man's hand.

The two were sitting at the edge of the bed having a conversation but only one was really talking.

"Alina It's just not going to work okay" Dontae growled lowly as he sipped his zipper to his last suitcase that was filled with his 'belongings'.

Alina's lips trembled and she looked up at the ceiling. Wiping her own tears she took a couple breaths before continuing her questioning.

"I want a explanation for why you're leaving me well us" she pointed out. She was talking about her 5 month old Xavier who was currently sleeping in his crib silently.

The man took one last breath and turned to his soon to be ex-wife.

"You really want to know Alina" he questioned and at the same time warned. The girl nodded her head eagerly, deeply wanting to know why.

"Fine..I want a divorce because I'm no longer in love with you. And I've been cheating on you for the past 4 months" He said keeping eye contact with the woman.

"Happy?" He said sarcastically in her face.

The woman's heart skipped a beat at what she just heard. 'How could he?' 'Why?' She asked herself mentally.

Her tears just kept falling from her brown face. Eyes were bloodshot red , her skin was all wet from the salty tears.

"And the girl is pregnant, I have to be there. Why can't you understand" he said grabbing the suitcases and lifting the levers up to drag around.

'Pregnant' She once again said in her mind. Everything just kept repeating over and over in her head. She didn't know how to feel or react at the moment. How could he just dump all of this on her and blame her for everything.

"And after you gave birth you changed, mentally and defiantly physically" he finished opening the bedroom door and walking into the living room.

She just hardly bit her lip from screaming and crying aloud at him. She just didn't understand why.

"Okay Dontae, since you want to leave you can leave those suitcases and those shoes here" she said pulling her lips in and crossing her arms.

She was trying so hard not to show her current state. And she felt like she was doing a good job at it.

The man chuckled and cocked his head to the side.

"Alina what the hell are you talking about these things are-" he was cut off by her finishing his sentence.

"My things.. that I payed for with my money, be glad I'm even letting you keep the clothes you've got on your body right now" she said with furry and all the emotions you could think of.

"So I say you leave just like you wanted to and leave these things here. Go be with that other girl you love so much" she finished grabbing the suitcases and waited for him to take off the new Jordan's she just bought him for his birthday.

He stared at her with hatred and pure anger, but he no longer wanted to see her face or even be in her presence. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Fine here take these bum ass shoes" he said taking the shoes off aggressively and throwing them on the floor.

"I'll get the divorce papers and come back, we'll talk about these things in court, I'm out of here" he said opening the front door and closing it with a slam.