II

~Chapter 2~

_

As the time pasted by it was now 12:00 in the afternoon and Alina had just woken up.

That was the best sleep she had gotten in weeks. Come to think of it it's the best sleep she had gotten in months.

She was brushing her teeth preparing for her date later on in the day. To say she'd be nervous she actually was excited, she hadn't felt this way in years. So this was a important event to her.

Xavier could be heard crying in the bedroom. He had just woken up from his peaceful slumber still with the ocean sounds playing in the background.

"Okay mommy's coming havi" the woman cooed as she sped walked to her room to pick up the baby.

She seen him sitting up with a blank stare just gazing around the room.

"Grand rising honey, you look like you slept well" she laughed while kissing his forehead.

I guess you can say the baby got some good sleep too, his hair was a mess and he had slob on the corner of his mouth.

She took Xavier to the bathroom with her to freshen up. She decided that she wanted her and her son to wear something that matched her color a little.

She laid out a towel on her bed and placed Xavier on it. She oiled his body from his head all the way to his feet.

She put him some Fresh Baby Cologne from Jafra on to make him smell good.

"Ouu lil man you smell goood~, you gonna get all the girls ain't you"she teased while playing with his little feet.

Xavier just giggled as his smile brightened the room. Alina adored her son so much, she'd sacrifice everything for him. And she did.

She put a white polo Burberry T-shirt, pared it with some white jeans, and white little Air Force 1's for Xavier.

She wanted both of them to walk out the house stylish and adorable at the same time. Like who would pass up a opportunity to match with their kid.

-

She was touching up her ginger curly colored hair with a Afro pick when she was getting a call.

She checked to see who it was and it was her date. Hoseok.

Answering the call she went to her room to grab her lipgloss and her white colored tote bag.

"Hello Hoseok" she smiled while applying her lipgloss.

"Heyy Alina, are you almost here it's 3:50 now" he said with nothing but nervousness. He didn't want to get stood up on a date he well prepared for.

Shock ran through her veins as she checked the time. She was always late when it came to going places. Time was just not on her side.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I lost track of time. Can you give me like 10 minutes I should be there by then" she said now in a hurry.

"Oh yeah that's fine just text me when your here" he said now relieved.

She ended the call and grabbed all the things she needed. She grabbed her little capsule of perfume and rolled in on her neck, arms and wrists. Then rubbed it in on her body.

"Okay baby bear let's go" she said picking him up and putting him in his car seat.

__

As soon as she parked up on the side of the curb she pulled out her phone to text Hoseok and let him know that they were here and where they were.