Hi Author here!

So just a little background on this story before getting into it.  I've been working on this story for a very long time (at least 4-5+ years).  It started out as a short story that I had written and actually posted on here a long time ago, it has since been taken down bc I felt my writing style has evolved and changed so much that its just something that didn't have much of a purpose anymore.  But anyways I reference it for the simple fact that this story (the one you're about to read) was kind of a weird spur of moment "rewrite" of the original story.  I never expected it to become...umhh so big. *Not me staring wide eyed at the word count, wondering where it all went wrong...or where I had lost my mind...* Also not to mention its not really finished.  I have the plot and everything figured out but after so many redrafts of the story there was things I wanted to add to give more depth bc I am indecisive and just write which ever way my heart goes.

This is a love story.  And it does make loose biblical references.  "Loose" being the key word in that sentence because the topic of what is defined as nephilim is left up to a lot of speculation. (And if you didn't read the story description) Nephilim are described as the offspring of the fallen angels that went down to earth and procreated with humans.  Even in my own religion, these "beings" (ig you could call them) aren't really referenced aside from them being the offspring of fallen angels and humans.  The premise of this story comes from this as I decided to put a spin on the technicality that what if there was actual love between an angel (NOT a fallen angel) and a human.  Even as the author this story kinda pulls at my own heartstrings, I am a total sucker for a good love story, so I hope y'all like it (this story is lowkey like my baby at this point)...

Onto the warnings...*Winces a bit* (sorry, not sorry)

There are depictions of torture and a bit of gore.  References of sexual abuse and scenes of physical abuse.

As this story is not finished and I still have some stuff to rewrite, there might be some light sexual content...(gotta make it atleast a lil spicy)

I think that covers almost everything, if anything changes I'll make edits to this page and make sure to make a comment about it at the end of the chapter.  And I'll just go ahead and put warnings before the chapter so at least  y'all won't be blindsided by something that could be more or less triggering.