This Cant Be Happening?!

After a long day at school I hoped in my car. When I was sitting there waiting for Joan and Ninette I saw Patrick walking out of the building with Porter and David.

Interesting choices for people to be friends with.. damn we got another zordid

As I was staring at him. Joan opening my car door swiftly and climbed in, Ninette quickly following.

"OoooOooo Y/N staring at the new kidddd?????" Joan teased.

"Oh she totally is!!!" Ninette poked at me.

"I am not! I was just.. I was just curious to as why he was talking to the zordids. That's all." I explained.

"Mm sureee. Totally." Joan said squiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I sighed putting my car into drive and pulling out of the parking lot.

When I got back to my house Joan and Ninette raced in and I followed.

"HOLY SHIT! THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!" Joan squealed falling into my couch.

"YESS IM SO EXCITED!" Ninette screeched.

"IM SO READY FOR THE SEQUEL! ITS COMING OUT TOMORROW! LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR HOURS!" I giggled.

That's when we heard the doorbell ring. I got up to check who it was. That's when I saw a short brown haired lady. I opened the door and she smiled at me.

"Hello! I'm Yvonne Swayze. You can call me patsy though."

Oh shit.. Swayze?

"Oh hello! I'm Y/N."

"Oh so nice to meet you dear! Are your parents home?"

"Oh no sorry they are at work."

"Oh okay. Well if you would could you ask them if they would be willing to come over for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Oh sure. I can when they get home"

"Great thank you dear. Have an amazing rest of your day."

"You too!"

I then closed the door and turned to see Joan and Ninette giggling.
"what are you two numbnuts laughing at?" I said slightly annoyed.

"Nothing!" Joan cackled.

I looked at her with a "seriously I know what you are laughing at" look.

"It's just.. your little boyfriend lives next door to you! What a coincidence. That's hilarious." Ninette giggled.

"he's not my boyfriend!" I screeched.

"I have no interest in him! None. Nada. No way." I added.

"Quick answering" Joan stated.

"Why so defensive?" Ninette snickered.

"Well he's not my boyfriend. And I have no interest. Just curious."

"Sure sure. Okay." Ninette sighed.

"But... what about lunch? Seemed to be realllyyy interested then" Joan added.

"Ugh I'm done talking about this so called interest" I said irritated.

"Okay whatever lets turn on the lion king" Joan said finally giving up her case.

"Thank god. I was getting tired of your accusations"

"You love them"

"Whatever"

What if Joan's accusations are right..?