chapter 7

Nagisa's pov

I hated myself for letting karma find out. He gave me some spare clothes to use tonight. They were a bit big on me though. He went to his bathroom to change but I fell asleep before he got out.

The next morning an alarm went off. I struggled to open my eyes. Then I heard karma groan. I sat up quickly and remembered I stayed over here last night. The alarm keeps going off.

The alarm is on his phone my his side of the bed. I push on him a bit to try and wake him up. He just groans and ignores me. I kept trying to wake him up.

Finally he opened his eyes and our faces were only a couple centimeters apart. Both of our faces turned bright red. Karma turned his face away from mine.

After he turned the alarm off. He turned to me. "You just can't stay away from me can you?" He said as a huge grin was growing on his face. "You wish air head" I said back to him. He just made a poudy face.

"Oh yeah we have school today" karma says disappointed. "Yeah, can I borrow some more clothes for school?" Karma smiles at me and gets up. He walks over to his closet and walks inside for a moment.

I get a little nervous. I mean it's karma. He comes out with two outfits. One is a black dress that it would go down to the middle of my thighs. And the it's off the shoulders it goes all the way up the neck like. Turtle neck.

And it has buttons down the dress. It also has a belt with it. Then he has tights on top of that. The other outfit, is a white T-shirt with an I don't care on it. And some black jeans.

" I would rather you wear the dress" he says with the biggest on his face I have ever seen. I swear devil horns poped out of his head. "You'd look really nice nagisa" karma sang. "Y-you pervert!" Is all I could spit out.

He just laughs and says turning fantasy into reality. I turned super red. I swear I almost passed out. I got super light headed. "I-im not going to w-wear the dress." I say looking away from karma.

Well the next thing I know I'm wearing the dress and heading down stairs with karma. Who still has his devil horns and huge unhumenly grin.