2☯

It has been 12 hours since I met him, and I know who he is, who the other two were, his age, everything. It was not hard since they are a public figure. Never thought I would have a thing for Professors. But now that I think, him in glasses pinning me on the wall would be such a sight.

"Taetae! I was searching for you! That woman is a shirker! I asked her to send me an important document and after 3 hours she said she forgot?! I messaged her 7 times can you believe it? Still she said she forgot even after Lily too, reminded her!" While he rambled I just nodded all through as this was not the first time. His mother was clearly not someone you could rely on. He too knows that but times of emergency he can't help but ask her only to get disappointed at the end. 

"Calm down Min-ah. I have a news for you, and you know I am never a bearer of bad news." I smiled as I saw his expression turning from frustrated to excitement, he surely knew what I was going to say but still wanted to hear it for me, and I would never disappoint him.

"I found your men." 

"Expected no less from you my darling! Now spill!" 

After all the gossip me and Jimin were at a clothing shop we usually visit for some shopping of suits we need. Things were going as usual until we bumped into someone we didn't thought we would. Not this soon at least.

"Oh! I guess it's our fate. We met again." Jimin gasped looking at them which made me snort at his acts. They were confused, not my man though, he recognized us but the other two who were too drunk to be in their senses were frowning. They both looked back and forth between us, expecting some explanation.

"So, let's get to the introduction. You are?" I asked finally, looking at him. His annoyance was clear on his face but do I care? No.

"His younger brother." Smartass.

"You are?" Now, Jimin asked to the pale skinned man in front of him, hoping to get some answer but forgot they are the same damn blood.

"His elder brother. And the one beside me? Our elder brother." They were getting on my nerve so I finally decided to let them know with whom they are dealing with. Sighing audibly I moved forward, too close to my man who impressively didn't falter from his stance, eyes boring in mine, without breaking a sweat. I like that.

"Jeon Jungkook? I prefer, Professor Jeon. Sounds so pleasing to ears. So sexy. You know I was never interested in math, but with you, I want to study those formulas. Say, how much for a lecture?"

We both knew what lectures I was talking about, cause I am certainly not learning formulas at the age of 24 from someone who should be teaching me positions instead.

"I am not something you can afford lil one. Go back home and cry to your daddy about it, then we will see if something can be done." The way he patted my cheeks, I want him to do it again. 

He is surely one confident man. Well, who won't when you are 32 but still aging like a fine wine. So bad, his confidence and self control, I will break both of them, shatter them for me to pick them up, for me to see through his cracks. Just for me.

"You see, I got some daddy issues so, crying to him is out of scene. And about me affording you, only I can afford you. These pests who swarm around you, they are nothing in front of me. And pretty soon, you will realise that too. Take care till then, who knows, one of them can be venomous."