The Downfall of Trust

Recap: "..Jake..?" Said a voice behind us. We all looked back and we couldn't believe who it was.

"Y-you!" Drew started.

The girl standing right infront of us..was Stacy..

"Your the one who replaced Jake!" Said Drew.

"Wait what?!" Me, Sadie, Daisy, Henry, and Liam said in confusion.

"I-I just joined for fun! Not for replacing anyone!" Stacy responded. I started tearing up.

"You replaced Jake in the music club and became their new singer! You little BRAT!" Drew was about to get up and slap her, but Henry and Liam were stopping him from doing so.

I got up and left. Everyone went silent and just watched as I went. I clenched my fists hard. I went down the first floor where the music club was. I bursted in, where I saw Zander, Luke, Milly, Sean, and..Hailey.. The room fell silent as they all stared at me.

"I thought I told you one too many times to STAY AWAY FROM US!" Zander shouted.

"I heard you all replaced me." I said.

"Tch, it's not replacing if you were already out.." Milly said.

The tears started flowing faster and faster.

"I HELPED YOU GUYS WITH EVERYTHING AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? YOU WONT EVEN LET ME EXPLAIN, AND NOW YOU GOT A NEW SINGER! YOU ALL ARE UNBELIEVABLE!" I shouted out. Everyone fell silent again.

"..get out.." Zander said.

"..no"

"I SAID GET OUT!" he started interrupting, and everytime I said 'no'. Eventually, I just got sick of them so I gave in and left. I went to the front office and checked myself out. I walked home and just sat outside on a bench in the park, contemplating on how screwed up my life is. I just couldn't believe this is who I am now and the position I'm in. I know some people have it worse, but I just..Wish I was someone else.!

|| Drew POV ||

Jake got up and left, and I knew exactly what was going to happen. I rushed after him very quietly to see what went down, but by the time I got downstairs, he was nowhere to be seen, and the music fre- ...club's door was wide open. I know it is wrong, but I decided to eavesdrop on what was happening, and I couldn't believe what I heard..

"That bastard! Who does he think he is to barge in here like that!" Zander said.

"Z-Zander..maybe that's a bit too fa-" Hailey was saying but got cut off by Luke.

"He did very and, but I don't think he deserves this..I mean, haven't you seen that Jake has been looked down on ever since that recording got leaked?"

There was silence for a while.

"..I agree with Luke. We don't have to let Jake back in, but like Jake said, he has done everything for us and we never returned the favor.." Sean spoke up.

I couldn't believe that there was still some people defending Jake...perhaps I did misjudge the club..? But, they still caused him harm. I can never forgive them for hurting him. If I were Jake, I would say he went home or something like that. I start heading to the principals office to time me out of school, and then I left. I was heading to the direction of jakes home, but then..I saw him. Sobbing on a bench.

"JAKE!" I yell for him.