the demon inside

Mion started heading to the train station getting ready to head to the school as she saw a train pass away with Keiichi with Rena..Together... in the train. She had thousands of thoughts coming up to her all of sudden. That look on her face is indescribable it looks dead. But once again when Keiichi greeted Mion with a warm smile on his face. Mion once again felt alive. She didn't know how to explain these feelings

¨Hey Mion wanna hang out later with me and Rena we are going shopping!¨ Keiichi said

Mion expression quickly changed, yet she agreed quietly and later on just waked away. Keiichi confused by this action was left there wondering till his now girlfriend hugged him from behind he kissed her on her forehead in the distant Mion was secretly watching Mion was filled with emotions different yet all in the same time wanting to be Rena wanting to snatch Keiichi away but she couldn't do that to her friends. She holded the feelings in for a long time till one day.

*A few weeks after*

She broke Mion was coming to the school building when she saw Keiichi and Rena together seeming to be so happy together saying the regular lovey dovey stuff and Keiichi just being so affectionate Mion didn't know why she got so mad at this moment when they did this almost everyday everything just seemed to perfect she hated each monet they spent together she hated seeing them together each day. She always wondered to herself why cant she be happy for once just one thing go to plan she had everything taken away from her. Her twin sister, Her childhood, Keiichi. She cant lose another she won't and now she saw everything in red especially Rena the threat to her mission the one keeping Keiichi away from her. She wanted to destroy her life she knew she had the power to do that at that exact moment she knew she was fully gone the only amount left of human dignity inside of her was erased she had made her decision she cant turn back now. She knew what to do now as she approached the couple she put the most fake smile but she was laughing in the inside thinking about the amount of ways she can hurt Rena for stealing something thats she needed.

¨Hey Rena! Keiichi! I was wondering if you guys would like to come over to my house some day maybe next week?¨ Mion said

¨Oh Mion! Your acting your usual self now. Sure you know me and Rena would be gladly attending but why all of sudden?¨ Said Keiichi

¨Aw Keiichi is it so bad to want to hang out with my two best friends...now that their in a relationship¨ Mion Said

¨You're right Mion sorry i doubted you¨ Keiichi said

Rena was about to open her mouth to speak till Mion turned to her and looked her in the eye and then talked over Rena. While speaking with Keiichi leaving Rena out the conversation. Keiichi notices Rena and decides to tel Mion that he would be leaving with Rena to go to class. But Mion knew this was a lie she memorized the entire schedule of Keiichi he had very little classes with rena till later on of the day. She thought to herself how sweet Keiichi was that he would notice his girlfriends feelings and want to make her feel comfortable and actually acknowledge her feelings. Mion knew that he would be perfect for her. She just needed to get rid of someone. He feelings kept growing she didn't know how to stop it each time she thought of him she would grow more psychotic about what to do with Rena. he knew that he was meant for her and someone like Rena doesn't deserve someone as perfect as him.

*2 days later*

She watched over the lovely couple each day when she woke up next to her bed is a shrine of Keiichi she didn't know why she started doing this she was unknown to her own feelings and right next to the Keiichi shrine was Rena pictures with an X over her face and just hearts on Keiichi. She didn't want to hurt anyone especially her friends but ever since that moment happen she felt like there was a demon inside her that just came out and she couldn't hold back anymore.

¨Rena... Keiichi.. Im sorry of what im about to do.. I cant hold it back anymore..¨ Mion said

**time skip 2 hours**

Mion went to grab her phone dialing the number of her dear friend Rena..

*RING RING RING*

Rena who was in the kitchen making food for when her father comes back went to go pick the phone up when she did she heard her friend Mion.

(Hey Hey Rena i was wondering if you wanted to come to my place we can chill and do a hangout without boys like Keiichi messing it up!)

(Oh i would love to do that with you Mion but im expecting Keiichi to come over we are going to watch movies together)

(hey Rena. its good to take a break from your lover just cancel he would understand dont tell him your coming to my place ok?)

(Huh!? But why-)

*The call cuts*

¨Are you kidding me.. Thats so weird but ill take my friend word im sorry Keiichi¨ Said Rena

As Rena went to Keiichi profile to ext him that she would cancel the date and would do it tomorrow saying she was to busy while in the Shinozaki household Mion was Planning what to do when she did come over she knew if she does not do it right now she would have never have a chance with him again. Mion went to set up the scene in her room putting rope in the ceiling and in the sidelines different torture tools she put the chair below the rope she started smiling to herself knowing how hurt Rena would be when she would be done. Poor Rena thinks shes going to a regular hangout a bad choice..