2

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝘆𝗿𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 never had an easy life, unsurprisingly. Hated by her father since birth, She only had her brother and mother to relay on. Which was a bit hard, considering those two people were scared of her father and will do anything to please him.

She grew up as a perfect pureblood lady, whose only goal was to find a perfect pureblood husband. Her father never failed to make her feel worthless, often comparing her to, as he called him, his perfect heir Aka her brother.

She always used believed those word, until she came to Hogwarts and met him. Eleanor swore he was the best thing ever happened to her.

Mind you, They didn't became friends at once, he and her brother were sworn enemies ffs. They were more of a starcrossed lovers. The stars that were never meant to meet, but they did and ended with two broken hearts...

Meeting him was fate, That one night during second year, when Eleanor was just sitting in the astronomy tower, He came. She immediately told him to go away, But he didn't. It became a tradition for both of them, coming at late night. They wouldn't talk to each other, But as legends say, sometimes silence speaks louder than words.

Then the fourth year, The actually talked. It started with Eleanor having a complete breakdown Infront of him, And harry, being the poor soul he is, listened to all her ranting. And Since then, They started sharing their problems with each other. It was weird at first, Like how can you tell your brothers enemy/ enemy's brother your secrets, the abuse your so called family made you go through. But they did, probably because how much they could relate with each other. A feeling of empathy grew between them.

It was 5th year when he asked her out. Eleanor was quite surprised. She couldn't believe her feelings were actually mutual. but they were.

She knew that it was wrong. They were on opposites side ffs. But it didn't matter to her, she decided to keep that issue for later. for the better or the worse? she don't really know.

Sixth year was when it all fell down. her father Forced her and her brother to become deatheaters. She was not skilled in legilimency the way draco was. And she was sure if someone found out about her relationship with him, it will be bad. mostly for him. She didn't want that. So she decided to do something she hated the most, she broke him. But maybe not, considering how it took him only 6 months to date that Weasley girl. But did it broke Eleanor? It killed her.

Looking back, she did thought to herself. Maybe if she talked to him, it would have worked out. But all of them were 'what if'. In reality, Now the damage was done. It was too late

Waving her daughter and nephew goodbye as the express started its journey, Eleanor looked at his direction once again, only to find him chatting with the male Weasley. This action didn't go unnoticed by Daphne who quickly took her aside, away from her brother and spouse.

"what?" Eleanor questioned at once

"You still love him, Don't you?" Daphne asked bluntly.

"He is not mine to love" Eleanor said, not meeting her eyes

"But you still do" she repeated

Eleanor looked at him once again, only to find him laughing with Weasleys and Granger, his arm wrapped around the female Weasley

Looking back at Daphne, she said

"More than she ever will"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝗜𝗜 𝖧𝖩𝖯 🎉