PART 13

This is for our cute army shakilabegum0.. First of all i want to say that .. All the best for your exam ik u will do great in it okay..

______________

Tae with wide smirk enter inside the basement as his mens open the door for him.. But tae smirk vanish in air after seeing the scence..

" WHAT THE HELL.. " He shout making his mens flinch on there spot as they rush towards him..

" wh-at h-app-end bo-ss.. " They sutter out as tae look at them with fire..

" What is this all huh.. " He raise his voice while pointing his middle finger on kid whose hand and legs are tied behind his back and his mouth was covering with piece of cloth...

" boss - " His one of his men try to speak but tae cut him by growl at him..

" i asked you to bring victim who try to hurt my beloved.. But did you guys kidnapped a kid.. " Tae said while growling at them like tiger..

" But boss he try to hurt master hitting his ball on master legs.. Master got hurt by this.. " the men state but taehyung just shook his head and said..

" Untie him and drop him to his house safely.. I cant kill a child.. " Tae state as his mens look at him with shocked cuz they know that the kim taehyung never show any mercy to anyone but they also know that there boss also have soft heart which only his wife experience..

" But why boss.. Why cant u kill a child.. " They also want to know as tae look at them with blank face and said..

" i promise my wife that no matter what happend i never kill a child.. " Tae said remeber the promise koo take from tae..

Flashback 💫

Taehyung was gettin ready to go for his mission when koo come and help him to wear his coat and tie.. Tae smile and held his waist pull him closer..

" Tae.. " Koo call as tae humm and remove bang from koo forehead..

" can i take something from you.. Will you give me.. " koo said while look at tae who was already looking at him..

" yes baby.. What you want from me i will gave everything you want i can put this whole world in your feet my baby.. " Tae said as koo chuckle at his hubby's words..

" i dont need whole world hubby.. I just only want one promise from you will u gave me.. " Koo said as tae gave him confuse look..

" A promise.. " Tae question him as koo nodded and said..

" Yes hubby.. I want A promise from you.. " Koo said as tae nodded and said..

" okay say what promise you want from me.. " Tae said as koo smile and said..

" I want you to promise me that no matter what happend.. You will never kill any innocent childs or kids.. If some day any kid come infront of you and did something with you then you will spare them but never kill any kids.. " Koo state as tae look at him for moment then said..

" i promise you baby i will never kill any innocent kids.. " Tae said as koo smile and kiss his lips.. Tae also kill him back while pulling him closer..

Flash back end 💫

" so this what happend.. Now drop that kids to his house safely but first buy him chocolate toys before drop him.. " Tae said and left from there.. His mens were Just looking at there boss with proud smile after all there boss was not that much cruel..

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

For next part 20+ votes and comments