Prologue

Denji hears the roaring sounds of chainsaws slicing through his enemies. He remembers how much he enjoyed the sight of guts spilling out from their organs, watching them get mowed down by his blades that were stained by their blood. His laughter echoed throughout the warehouse, his bloodlust unleashed, with no sign of it about to stop.

He remembers doing all this till day break, and then..he passed out. When he wakes up, he finds himself laying on something soft, a feeling he never felt his whole life. He lifts his head and turns to find that he was laying on a..pillow? Wait–come to think of it...he realizes that he was laying on a..a bed..-NO! Forget that. He was inside a full-blown bedroom.

He quickly hops off the bed, taking his first step, only trip not a minute after. He gives out a long groan, before attempting to pick himself up. Once he got his barings, he continued to analyze his surroundings. He was in a room alright, if not a very shitty one. Bottles of booze, clothes, magazines, electronics, and paper littered on the carpet floor, the walls engraved with large wolf-like claw marks on each corner of the walls, and other indications that he was in something, or somebody's room. He looks at all this in awe before turning to spot his reflection in the mirror.

Denji walks closer to look at his mirror self, or was it himself? His red skin was all refreshed, his once white scars nowhere to be seen, his left eye now back in his place. He touches his sack and finds that one of them had returned, his horns now returned, and a bonus; having sprouted a new tail, long and flowing. What all remained the same was his dirty-blonde hair, his sharp teeth, his size, and all that reminded him that he was the same imp from before..only now, a lot different. Turning down to his chest area, he then spots what looked to be a black cord in the center of his chest, directly where his heart was.

But before he was able to ponder on what it was, he got alerted by noises coming from outside the room. He was faintly able to pick sounds of mumbling voices, one man and one female, they sounded like they were arguing about something, but he couldn't piece it out. He then hears one of them coming toward the door. He panicked as he watched the knob begin to turn, he wanted to hide, but could not make himself move. He watched the be pushed open..and what came in was something he did not expect to see.

It was a girl, a Hellhound, and she was beautiful..far more beautiful than any demon in hell has ever seen or ever seen their whole life. He couldn't stop himself from looking, unable to turn away from the mesmerizing sight that was in front of him.

Lost in his mind, he didn't notice them looking up and staring back at him.

"Oh shit!" he hears them say. His world soon began to spin, his vision going blurry all of a sudden. His body was growing weak, unable to support himself any longer, and before he knew it, he felt his head smash violently to the floor. And in his last moments of consciousness...he hears the Hellhound call out;

"Blitz!!"