Celebrity Crush Pt. 1

Scarlett:
My friends and I all sit around the couches in Robby's suite at the hotel near our set building. We're hanging out and talking after a long day at work. By talking, I guess I should say we're gossiping like a group of high schoolers.

"Do you have a celebrity crush?" Evans asks me.

"Would that even count as a 'celebrity crush' if I am also a celebrity?"

"Well, I guess that depends. If they're not a celebrity, then no, I don't think it would be considered a 'celebrity crush'," Jeremy adds.

"Good point."

"So, do you have one?" Robby grills.

"Yes, doesn't everyone?" I answer simply.

"Who?" Liz continues.

"It doesn't matter."

"Why not? If she's a celebrity, you have a chance. Well, technically, you have a chance with literally anyone you want."

"Because she's in a relationship. So no, I don't have a chance."

"Lord, just tell us!" Liz laughs.

"Y'all know Callie Atwood?"

"Everyone knows Callie!" Robby exclaims.

"I think people know her because of her boyfriend," Evans mutters.

"Jealous?" Robby teases him.

"No. Just... stating a fact. Jaeger is..."

"Hot," Liz giggles.

"That makes two of them," Evans continues.

"Wow, you guys really suck," I say.

"Sorry." Liz stifles her giggles and shushes the others. "But come on, I'm sorry Scar but they are gorgeous together. But then again... I honestly think she'd look better with you. She's bi so it's not completely out of your range."

"It would help if I got to work with her."

"Ah, you're hoping to share a passionate screen kiss with her," Brie laughs.

I grimace. "Not when you say it like that."

"Hey, Scar..." Jeremy chimes in. I look at him. "How would you like to meet her tomorrow night?"

-

Callie:
"Honey, can you run to the outlet for that stupidly expensive liquor?" I call through the house to my boyfriend, Jaeger.

Jaeger and I met many years ago when we started working together on a smaller film. We went our separate ways for a couple of months then we were cast together for a much larger movie called Vertigo. I was cast as the main character, Vertigo, and Jaeger was cast as one of Vertigo's old friends, Mateo Cruz. We worked through the movie together and towards the end of his character's time, we started dating.

Now, it's been long enough to consider moving in together. I've held back on that. I've always liked the comfort of having my own home and Jaeger has been asking me to move in with him in his place in New York. My mansion is in LA and I don't plan on leaving. LA is where my life is and I don't want to leave that just because my partner isn't openly willing to move here.

"Yeah! Leaving now, then!" he calls back, and a minute later, the rev of his dark grey Audi TT echos through the house.

Tonight, Jaeger and I are hosting a bit of a party to celebrate the release of Vertigo to the world. It's obviously being held at my place. It's a luxurious party with a very limited list of people who are allowed to come, I don't like having random people here. On occasion, secret press or photographers have snuck in due to the publicity of my plans to host a party. Now, I'm much better at having guards outside in all areas of access to my home who check IDs and the list. If anything is a problem, either Jaeger or I am called.