~Spice~

SMUT

Whale whale whale 🐳

This is where we ended up so.. enjoy

This won't follow any of the main storyline and it's just there for people to read.

 So if you are not comfortable with this you can skip, you won't anything don't worry. 

Anyways this is when they are watching movies together and after they kissed and stuff. Also Arli and Columbina left the apartment because they had to run some errands (coincidence? I think not!)

Anyways-

technically this is my first time writing this so expect errors. i also tried my best to make it as gendered neutral as possible, sorry if anything is wrong!!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

We just kissed. Our lips connecting as we could taste each others chapstick. We pulled apart as I looked at Pantalone the man I just fell for while he stared back at me. He pulled me back in for another kiss and I didn't hesitate to give in. I put a hand behind his head grabbing ahold of his hair.

Too deep into the kiss to realize, Pantalone let his hand travel around my body pulling me closer anytime he had the chance. It soon got to the point where Pantalone ended up on top of me as I was below him. We stared into each others eyes. Though when I saw myself in a pile of mora, I saw him with me. His arms were beside me as mine were already placed around his neck.

I pulled him down this time for another deep kiss this time letting our tongues dance with one another. Pantalone's hand once again traveled around my body before stopping between my thighs. He pulled away.

"Are you sure you want to go this far?"

I nodded slowly as we were both eager for each other. He sat on his knees and started to undress himself. I sat up and stopped him, a confused look plastered on his face.

"Let me."

I began to finish what he started and when I finally saw him shirtless my breath hitched while my heart skipped a beat. I let my fingers trace his chest and his muscles.

"Enjoying the view~?"

"Mhm"

I continued to trace his muscles as he started to undo my shirt. I lifted my arms up so he could fully take it off. I went into the kiss as I positioned myself on his lap. He probably knew all too well but I could feel something growing more eager in his pants. I slowly moved my hips against him knowing this would only get him worked up. 

A deep moan escaped his mouth but was masked over our kissing. I felt a pair of hands around my hips stopping me in place. We pulled away with a strand of saliva still keeping us connected.

"Excited, hm?"

I gave him a nod as he then flipped me on my back. One of his hands traveled between my thighs again and began to play with me. Small noises were escaping my mouth. I felt Pantalone pull my shorts down along with my underwear as he stared at the sight behold him. A smile was plastered on his face but it wasn't the playful one. 

I finally controlled my breathing before Pantalone began to play with me again. My breath hitched again as he picked up his pace. I subconsciously moved my hips against him.

"Oh? Well if that's the case~"

He held my hips stopping me from moving anymore until he stuck in one of his fingers. I gasped a breath of air before adjusting myself to him. He reached down for a kiss before slowly moving his finger. Small moans were overshadowed by our kisses.

"Let take it up another notch, shall we?"

But before I could respond he added another finger. I grabbed his hair and moaned as he began to move again. 

"Pantalone~"

Pantalone began to suck on my neck leaving some love bites and some hickeys for later. He picked up his pace going faster than before. I felt myself getting close before Pantalone pulled out. I tried my best to regain my composure and breathing. On Pantalone's side I could hear him get his pants off and pull down his boxers to fully reveal himself. 

He readily let his tip play with me. My breathing finally slowed down and Pantalone must have noticed because not long after he inserted his cock inside me. 

A mix of gasps and moans were heard as a low groan was heard from Pantalone himself. 

"I'm going to start moving, alright."

I nodded and prepared myself. Pantalone slowly moved himself, each time going deeper and deeper. A few moans were heard from me as I grabbed onto anything I could. Once he got a few thrusts in he picked up his pace again. This time it felt like he had no control as he went faster than the last two times.

"Aah Pantalone~"

"Yes Y/N, that's it~!"

He leaned in closer to me as I finally grabbed ahold of his hair. Pantalone put one hand against my back pushing it closer to him also allowing his cock to reach parts where it couldn't reach before. 

Loud moans were spread across the room as Pantalone kept hitting the best parts. 

"Ngh Pantalone!"

"Y/N you feel so good~"

I felt myself getting closer and closer my legs starting to become numb. Pantalone felt himself getting close too as he slowed down a little.

"Pantalone, I'm going to cum!"

"Me to love. How about we finish together?"

I let out a shaky nod before moaning once more. Pantalone picked up his lost paced as I felt myself close in on him. I let myself finish as I felt Pantalone thrust his cock deep inside me once more. I felt him twitch as a warm liquid filled up my insides. 

I slowly sat up and played with Pantalone even more. Small groans of pleasure were heard from him. I looked at him eagerly before I moved towards his cock. I placed small kisses on his tip and continued to rub it. Once I felt like he was ready, I slowly inserted his cock into my mouth. I let my tongue take control and slowly bobbed my head, going in and out. I was going slow but it wasn't enough for Pantalone as he grabbed the back of my head and slowly pushed me further onto him. I began to suck on his cock and bobbed my head faster. 

Low groans were heard from him as small moans were heard from me. 

"Fuck Y/N.. You feel so good."

I continued to bob my head against him slowly picking up my pace as Pantalone pushed himself deeper and deeper. My tongue playing with him whenever it got the chance. 

"Y/N, I'm going to cum.."

I picked up my pace and went deeper and deeper until I felt something twitch in the back of my throat. A warm liquid quickly filling up my mouth. Pantalone slowly took his cock out of my mouth and saw his liquid cum.

"Swallow."

I did my best to swallow his cum and left myself feeling full. 

I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep as Pantalone got both of us cleaned up and got me dressed again. He left the room and came back with a bottle of water. 

"Drink up love."

I gave him a weak smile and took a few sips before I went to sleep. Pantalone laid down next to me and let my head rest on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat before going to sleep was nice as what just happened a few minutes ago.

I finally drifted off to a well deserved sleep.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Alright hoped you enjoyed. I'll be seeing myself out. If you see any errors please don't be afraid to correct me. Thank you!!