7

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Evelyn let out a loud scream as she felt herself begin to fall, but before she could hit the ground she felt a pair of hands grab onto her out stretched ones

She felt herself dangling as she opened her eyes, looking up to see Danny who was now holding onto her hands.

"Pull her up!" The girls behind him yelled as he saw Evelyn start to cry.

Danny slowly but carefully grabbed onto her arm, helping her up and into the apartment.

Evelyn fell into Sam as the older girl held Evelyn in her arms as she cried.

"I'm so sick and tired of this shit!" Evelyn chocked on her sobs as Anika came up to her and brought her into a hug, letting the girl cry onto her shoulder as she rubbed her hair back.

"Call the fucking cops."

Evelyn sat in the ambulance between Mindy and Tara, both getting finished with their stitches.

Anika had just been taken to the hospital because her wound was much worse than the others, and she was now under full police custody (watch).

The group sat in silence as Tara rubbed Evelyn's back, her head resting on her best friend's shoulder.

Evelyn lifted her head up to see Ethan, who had slipped under the caution tape and made his way over to the group.

Chad saw him coming and immediately ran in his direction, grabbing him by his jacket and slamming him up against a car.

Evelyn couldn't here their conversation, but she didn't care.

She was exhausted and needed some fucking sleep.

Chad had let go of Ethan, telling him that Quinn had died before they both walked up to the group
"Step the fuck back!" Mindy said making Ethan stop in his tracks "you're on the top of my list." Mindy addressed as she looked at him with hate.

"I hade Econ!" Ethan defend as his eyes landed on a warn out Evelyn, who didn't even bother to make eye contact.

A paramedic walked up to the ambulance "uh miss Peters, we need to check you for any more injuries." She said making Evelyn nod her head and slide the blanket that she had on off her shoulders.

She slowly climbed down from the back of the ambulance as she made her way over to the other one that had arrived.

Once the paramedic double checked her stitches on her cheek, and gave her some cream for her bruises on her back, she left the young girl alone.

Ethan had came up from behind her, causing her to jump "hey it's only me." He reassured as he ran his hands down her arms in comfort.

"Sorry I'm just a little jumpy." Evelyn said as she looked up at him, her hair moving out of her face as she forced a smile.

Ethan didn't even say anything as his hand came up to lightly caress the stitches on her cheek, with a hint of both confusion and rage lingering behind his eyes.

"Ghostface got me pretty good huh?, another ugly scar to add to the collection." Evelyn tried to joke, letting out a half assed chuckle but went silent when she released he wasn't laughing.

"God...sorry.." Evelyn whispered has she leaned against the ambulance, her hand slightly running over her face.

"I just...god I'm just so tried of fighting." Evelyn confessed as she stared up into the sky, trying to fight back the tears that wanted to escape.

Ethan didn't say anything as he brought the girl into a hug, his chin resting on the top of her head as she buried her face into his chest.

The sound of ding made them break apart from their hug as Evelyn reached into her back pocket, opening her phone to see a text from an unknown number.

When she clicked onto the contact she gasped, her hand coming up to her mouth as her eyes flickered over the image in front of her.

"What is it?" Ethan asked but as pushed to the side as Evelyn ran back to the group, her phone in hand as Ethan ran after her.

Evelyn stopped in front of them out of breath and tears in her eyes.

"Evelyn what's wrong?" Tara asked as she stepped down from the ambulance and in front of her best friend, looking at her in worry.

"Hayden's dead."

Last chapter of the night before I go to bed lol :)