Epilogue

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It had been two months since the murders in New York, and everyone had made it out alive.

Evelyn and Tara had decided to move out of their apartment and into a new one, along with Sam as both Tara and Evelyn still deciding to go to school.

Ethan had yet to get into contact with Evelyn, maybe he stopped caring and was in another country, living it up with his new life.

Or maybe just maybe he was too scared to come forward, maybe he thought that Evelyn's life would be better if he where out of it completely.

But that didn't mean that he couldn't be with her from a far, maybe even in secret.

Evelyn had walked beside Anika as she listened to her and Mindy's conversation.

It had been the groups weekly day outings, Tara held hands with Chad as they did their couple shit as Sam was somewhere with Danny.

"Ohhh look how cute." Anika said as she stopped at one of the windows, admiring one of the tops in the shop.

"That would look soo good on me, don't you guys think?" Anika asked both her girlfriend and her friend as they both nodded their head

"you'd look the bomb." Evelyn said as Mindy nodded in agreement with her statement.

Evelyn turned her head and looked around, her eyes coming in contact with a pair of familiar puppy dog ones.

But before Evelyn could react, A huge bus jumped in front of her eyes as it blocked both figures from seeing each other.

And when it disappeared, so did he.

That is the official end to this book everyone!

Are you guys interested in a second book where we get more into Ethan and Evelyn's relationship?