Prologue - Escaped -

Y/n ran as fast they're little legs could go, they felt so tired, but the adrenaline kept them going.

Flashes of the demon who had multiple mouths on their body running through the child's brain as they could feel themselves run even faster at the thought of the demon, the demon, that disgusting sinner. It had torn off their brother's mouth and attached it to its body before the child's eyes.

Y/n could finally feel their legs going numb, their eyelids dropped, their arms heavy. Unknowingly their body started to drop, exhaughted, Y/n had no clue how far they ran but they hoped it was far enough. Far enough from everything that they knew, Y/n saw a small house in the distance and tried their best to move faster. Eventually the young five year old landed near the home dirtying their kimono more than they had before, finally sleep consumed them.
___________

Y/n woke up to the smell of Jasmine Tea, sweat and calming. Sitting up tiredly the child rubbed their eyes and looked around, this wasn't their old home, thank Izanagi, but Y/n did not know whose house they were in. "Oh, little one. You're awake."

Snapping their head back, Y/n faced the sound of the voice, there stood a woman with white hair, and pink tips at the end, she had a kind smile on her face and her eyes were closed, she wore a teal kimono with feather patterns and a pure white haori. "My name is Haneochi Pyua." Pyua opened her eyes, and revealed the color of them to the five year old, her left eye was pink like the ends of her hair while the other she looked blind as it rested a white.

"Can I know your name, little one?"

"L/-" The child thought for a second, they didn't want the name of a family who tried to kill them.

"Just Y/n."

"Just Y/n? Do you not have a last name?" Y/n looked down at their small legs that were covered by a blanket and hesitantly nodded.

"Well well, that won't do, How about Haneochi as your last name? A better ring to it than nothing." Pyua kneeled down next to the five year old and handed them a cup of tea.

"Because it's evident you were running from something and or someone, why not stay here with me?"