004. you're all bad!

CHAPTER FOUR !

CHAPTER FOUR !

.*

EVERYONE WATCHED THE BARN for the next walker to come out. carl still had his head in his mom's shoulder, as he cried quietly. isabella was sat next to them, with her arm over carl's shoulder. she was crying too, afraid, but still trying to be the older sister and protect her younger brother. daryl still held onto carol who was desperate to get to her daughter on the floor, sobbing her poor heart out. maggie was comforting her dad and beth, who had just watched their mom get shot in front of their eyes after months of believing there would be a cure and they'd be able to save her. it was all dull.

glenn comforted maggie, and everyone was stood with all of their most important people. estella stood alone, with nobody. she was also afraid, and couldn't keep her eyes off the dead people on the floor that she had just watched die, especially a little girl that was ever so clearly carol's daughter. how could shane kill carol's daughter right in front of her face?

"there's another but it ain't comin'," shane said, holding his gun up. "who knows how many more in there."

the growls got louder, and so did the footsteps. the tall figure came out of the dark, and that's when estella looked up, her big, brown eyes growing larger. brown hair. curls. red flannel. blood dripping from every item of clothing. ripped jeans. and sick. it seemed like shane was just waiting for him to walk over closely, like he found this to be some type of game.

"daddy!"

all the group swung their heads around to estella, who ran with clear excitement on her face. her arms out. none of them could catch her as she ran closer to the barn. daryl had let carol go, stumbling up on his feet and running, trying to get to the little girl. it was a shock when she ran straight into the walker, wrapping her arms around his waist.

just as the walker lowered his head to take a bite out of small estella, daryl lifted his gun and shot it straight in the head, making it fall to the ground, estella landing on top of it. she screamed loudly, tears pouring out of her eyes. daryl got to her, roughly picking her up as she thrashed in his arms.

"calm down," daryl said, trying to be calm himself, despite the fact that he had just saw sophia come out of the barn and almost watched estella get ripped into by a walker.

"you killed my daddy!" she screamed in hysterics, hitting at his chest roughly. "you said you would help me find him, and i found him and you killed him! you are a killer!"

"no, no, no, listen to me." he said, grabbing both of her small hands in one of his, so she couldn't hit him anymore.

"let me go! you all kill, all of you! you killed beth's momma, you killed my daddy! you killed carol's kid, you are all bad!" estella yelled, choking on her loud sobs.