Info

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎHello and welcome to my book!  So glad you were interested to see what I have in store!

Hello and welcome to my book! So glad you were interested to see what I have in store!

But please know that my family and I only watched avatar 2009 and will watch avatar 2 next week or soon!

(I watched a few clips and the type to give myself spoilers)

But anyways...

Like the title I will make reader have the personality of mitsuri kanroji

You can have your hair, hight, ect as you want

But....

I was thinking about you being human in the metkayina clan

But you will have to have a mask or, cuz you're (special) can breathe air

Or you can be a metkayina

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

If you want human your story is:

Your mother became pregnant with you on Pandora (JUST PRETEND U CAN BREATHE IN PANDORA) and your mother met the metkayina clan, after a long time of begging they let your mother stay and befriended her mostly ronal, after 9 months it was time. Unfortunately your mother died giving birth, but her last wish was for them to take care of you...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

If you want metkayina your story is:

you and your family live in a small pod, but nothing to fancy! Your mother is a healer & father is a hunter! You have five siblings, you being the eldest with a HUGE appetite and being stronger than your father!

⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'