Bea

Bea is kb1001kb nickname

You started to talk to Bea and you realized she was an amazing person she told you how she wrote a fanfic of the dream smp but in a football au you thought it was so cool she called it rivals because of dream and techno (you should read it) and eventually before you knew it you finished your build and it was night time you also realized y'all needed to start your lore along with the many other who where there that we are still waiting to tell.

Before you knew it it was day and you had to get ready for starting your lore but first you wanted to visit Bea and she was with Niko(ghostbur simp) and 48(me, ilikedsmp48) you also wanted to talk to Tommy since you thought he was one of the most hilarious people ever to be on YouTube and so you went on with your day.

You actually installed mods and shaders that you thought would go well with your lore and then you heard ¡HEY KID HAVE YOU SEEN A TALL MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE SLENDERMAN WE THINK HES LOST AGAIN! You man ranboo you said yeah him you know 8,5 Tom said  yeah I know you said and actually can you help me with my life well sure kid he said and I'm not a kid I am older than you the name is y/n by the way you said ...pls say I'm not the youngest still he said you are not you said oh thank god!!! he said and after that he gave you ideas and before you knew it you had to leave...