Origin

You put in the up address and you clicked saw them. Many people and the originals. The Dream smp you were there and you saw other people knew looked like how ghostbur looked one looked very wise and the other was young and energetic.

 You all went and saw Dream the main person who started all of this and invited y'all. Dream said "Please state you names" I said I am y/n the wise one said I am kb1001kb the ghostbur one said I am d1ang3lo but you can call me ghostbur simp the looks made sense after and the young one said I am ilikedsmp48 after that the others said there names but I will get into that later.

You were walking around when you saw a beautiful girl she asked if you were okay and you said yea and you asked for her name the name is minx" she was amazing and you realized this was one of the people you li ed to watch you loved her videos and her cats.

You then went to talk to the other girls hi so you are y/n right said d1ang3lo and ilikedsmp48 said thanks for reminding I h me dude I was about to forget again kb1001kb said that is normal of you.

You and the girls eventually did actually start talking the young one was a bit quiet tho you thought that was unusual for a young kid and asked the others what was wrong one said she was a teen and the other said she was just tired.

You then meet the next person a very tall man the young girls face lit up and she was amazed at seeing something very very tall she herd it was 8'5 she then yelled RANBOO and was so happy you then realized that was the ender boy you loves to watch especially if you we're having a bad day he was talking to a loud boy so you recognized him very quickly and you said there is Tommy! 

The boys asked y'all your names and you said them Tommy then realized the young girl had a outfit just like him and he asked why she explained he was one of her favorites and she decided to make the outfit look like his you realized there outfits did look like there d1ang3lo had a sheep just like ghostburs what did you expect ranboo asked us more questions and then someone else who sounded as if they were casting a spell come along...