(5-6)

With tears in his eyes, Wen Ling looked at Shen Yan pitifully.

    Why does this person feel worse than him?

    He was bitten and hurt, this guy is still laughing!

    Shen Yan touched Wen Ling's small ears, glanced at Wen Ling's slightly swollen mouth, and then shook his head: "No.

    " Yan's arm, and stared at him with gritted teeth: "You liar!!"

    The amber eyes were still filled with water vapor, and they were extremely bright under the street lights that had just been turned on.

    The little guy barked his teeth and claws and yelled: "I want to eat you!! I can punch eight of you liar!"

    Shen Yan pinched the back of Wen Ling's neck with slightly cold fingers, and he was still throbbing. Wen Ling suddenly froze.

    "Hit eight?"

    Shen Yan bared her teeth, and lightly bit Wen Ling's small black ear tip, and Wen Ling hid away in pain.

    The nerves of the cat's ears are extremely sensitive, and they would itch when touched, not to mention the bite that Shen Yan just bit off.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'8848844.com, I'll hit myself..."

    The little guy arched into Shen Yan's arms as if begging for mercy.

    "Don't bite me, it really doesn't taste good, I'll wet the bed at night."

    Shen Yan raised his eyebrows, the tip of his heart felt like a feather had fallen, stirring up waves and a little itchy.

    "Tell brother, what the hell are you, huh?"

    [Uncle villain, do I want to tell the truth? 】

    【If you said it, wouldn't our plan be revealed? How can you dominate the plane if you reveal your secrets! 】

    Wen Ling bit her lips anxiously, and finally could only open her eyes and talk nonsense.

    "I'm a black cat demon. I used to eat children, but now I've changed my ways."

    As if feeling that it wasn't sincere enough, Wen Ling added the truth.

    "You are not allowed to scold me secretly, I can hear you! If you let me hear it again, I will definitely kill you!!"

    Looking at the darkened sky, Wen Ling recalled his schoolbag of homework, and finally realized the seriousness of the matter.

    He got out of Shen Yan's arms, covered his little ears and ran to the intersection.

    "Don't tell anyone about this! Otherwise, I won't give you good fruit!!"

    Nai Nai fiercely said, Wen Ling ran all the way to the bus stop with her schoolbag.

    【Ling Ling, that, it’s called no good fruit for you. 】

    The villain's tone was a little choked up, what did he bring here? Is there really any hope of dominating the plane?

    Wen Ling rubbed his head in embarrassment.

    [So that's it, I've realized the villain uncle, and I'm sure I'll be right next time! ]