(11-12)

Wen Ling raised his head, tears were streaming down his eyes, and he was shaking uncontrollably.

    His heart was still beating wildly, and his hands and feet were even drained of heat.

    When he saw that familiar face, Wen Ling bit his lip, and finally vented all the negative emotions just now.

    He wiped his tears with one hand and tightly grabbed the corner of Shen Yan's clothes with the other.     "Scared me to

    death!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo     Depression, despair.     Especially at the moment when he walked into a dead end, Wen Ling seemed like a prey carefully driven to a desperate situation by a hunter.     Burning tears fell on the back of Shen Yan's hand, and Shen Yan's eyes darkened. He gently stroked Wen Ling's head and said in a coquettish and comforting voice, "Why are you so timid and come home so late?" Wen Ling bit her lip and     said There is also a nasal sound, which sounds milky and soft.     "Because I'm a student on duty today..."     Shen Yan squeezed Wen Ling's white and soft earlobe, and lowered her voice softly, the vicious emotions seemed to flicker in her eyes, like a beast.     "Why didn't you go with others?"     Wen Ling shook his head, feeling a little scared.     "I don't know anyone else, and I go home by myself every day."     Shen Yan thought of the hunter who had been confusing people's souls, he curled his lips and smiled horribly at an angle that Wen Ling couldn't see.     "Do you dare to come back alone in the future?"     Wen Ling's little head shook like a rattle, he grabbed Shen Yan's hand and held it with two small hands, and there was a hint of tenderness in his voice: "Can you... Send me back? My legs are weak."     Wen Ling leaned against Shen Yan, if not for Shen Yan's arms around his waist, he would have knelt down by now.

    Shen Yan directly lifted him up and put him in his arms, while Wen Ling subconsciously wrapped his arms around his neck.

    "Where is it?"

    Wen Ling raised his chin: "It seems to be in that direction. I lost it in a hurry just now."

    As if remembering that it was embarrassing for him to say that his legs were weak from fright, Wen Ling snorted fiercely: "This You hugged me yourself, I didn't ask you!"

    A faint smile flashed across Shen Yan's eyes, and he didn't speak.

    After successfully delivering the person to the door, Wen Ling wrung his fingers with a slightly drunken blush on his face.

    "Today, today I can barely thank you!!"

    Shen Yan leaned against the door frame and looked at Wen Ling with great interest: "Shouldn't you express your gratitude?

    " Little milk voice.

    "Definitely next time!!"

    Crouching in the room, Wen Ling beeped softly, "Want to prostitute my pocket money for free? I'm sorry!"

    He can prostitute for free, but not pocket money! !

    Shen Yan stared deeply at the door for a while, then turned and went downstairs to leave.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps getting farther and farther outside, Wen Ling sat down at the door and turned on the light to illuminate the whole living room.