Part 17

sam pov

the first day of school comes to a end thankfully, nothing eventful happened for me really i went to classes and as i am in the higher classes most of the people were nice and polite at brake and lunch i also managed to get a seat at the brainy kids table, so i was happy. however i don't know if Niall liked it i mean he is way to old and now he returns to school i have to say i thought he would be a bit more cocky than he was. The journey back to the house was a long awkward one i was sat in the back while Zayn was driving and Niall was in the passenger seat with his headphones in. 

Niall pov 

School was terrible, being in the lower classes meant putting up with assholes judging you and teachers that believe you just don't care, well truth be told i don't care but that's because i am an 18 year old that left school 2 years ago. well it seems Sam is very clever and this is annoying, why do i have to be so dumb and unlike-able. I hated walking through them gates it brought on allot of old flashbacks, lets just say i wasn't the most popular kid in school. Getting in the car at the end of the day was the best feeling ever, getting away from that torturous building and being able to relax. Well that is what it should of felt like it was a relief to be going back to the house but it wasn't safety, it wasn't home with the others i want to go back to Liam so badly but Sam cant survive on her own and i cant leave Zayn. so i have made my mind up, i have to tell liam were we are then we can all go back and maybe he will treat Sam better. 

Phone call 

Niall: hello.... Liam is that you 

Liam: NIALL..... WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

Niall: (voice shakes slightly) in a town about an hour away please come i want to come home 

Liam : ha you've changed your tune what's happened to make you want to come back 

Niall: its Zayn he made us go to school to be normal (brakes down crying) please Liam come get me 

Liam:(slightly sympathetic) i am coming don't worry and i'm taking Sam back with us too 

Niall: thank you thank you im so sorry i shouldn't have gone can zayn come too 

liam: yes but he shall be punished i will see you soon remain strong 

liam pov 

Finally i knew Niall would want to come back soon i do feel sorry for him having to go to school the one place that tortures him but thanks to him im getting my sister back and all this fighting can come to an end, im fed up of being the bad guy after a while it drains you i don't want to be like my parents they were true evil. I want to be the opposite i want to be nice and look after her, have a proper life i guess i just let my anger get in the way. However its not over yet im planning on how to get them back without a fight then will be the hard part, telling Sam the truth and fixing the damage that has been done between us. Thanks to all this drama Niall by the sound of it is having a mini breakdown, Louis has turned to alcohol and Sam well she's going to have to get used to the fact im her brother and that she's going to be living with us hopefully happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i finally updated :) hope you like it sorry for the big change in plot but i thought it was going on a bit too long please comment what you think of it and i should be updating soon. thanks for reading.