Chapter 1: New commers

Y/N POV -

I was eating seeds of a underwater plant then heard the Horn I grabbed my spear jumping into the sea swimming on my Tsurak behind my older brother Tonowari I got off seeing Forest people it was Jake I had met him before " I See You, Tonowari, Ronal! " he said " I See You, Tonowari, Ronal! " Neytiri said
I walked in beside my mate Ronal curiously.

Jake POV -

The Olo'eytkan came Y/N she was the one I was worried about I met her once and she was quiet stubborn a bit she walked in between me and Neytiri turning her head to me " why are you here? " She asked " a... a Uturu. A sanctuary for me and my family. " I said she turned to Tonowari he looked at her exhale deeply " Uturu? " Ronal asked.

I looked around for Y/N seeing her examine our children " they have Demon Blood! " she said holding Lo'ak hand up he looked down " look, Y/N! " I shouted she slowly turned to me angry " I was born Sky People. I am Na'vi now! " I tried to reason with her she examine my body then looked into my eyes before going to her mate Ronal.

Y/N POV -

" my husband was Toruk Makto. He led the clan to great victory against the Sky People! " Neytiri said I glared at her " this is what you call victory hiding among strangers!?! " I asked " it has seem Eywa had turned her back down on you Chosen One. " my mate mocked Neytiri hissed Ronal hissed back I
went to Ronal hugging her side trying to stop her I turned to Tonowari he turned to me.

" I apologize for my mate! " Jake said to me I turned to him " do not apologize for me Jake!!! " Neytiri said " it has been a long trip. She is tried! " he said she glared at him he looked at her with a pleading face I rolled as she scoff walking away Ronal got out of my grasp walking away as well.

Tonowari whispered to me " we cannot bring... " I said " they asked for Uturu. It is tradition to grant it to them. " he whispered I exclaimed " you and your family may stay! My people treat them as our own brothers and sisters! They do not know the sea like us so help them out. In every way you can. They will be like babies taking their first breaths. " Tonowari said.

" our daughter Tsireya and our son Aonung will teach and show your children what to do. " I said walking off as I heard " come I'll show you our village! " my daughter Tsireya said later I was on the edge I heard a clear throat I turned seeing Jake
" I had come to thank you, Olo'eytkan. " he said
" you do not thank me for this. Thank my brother. He is the one who reasoned with me to let you stay. "
I said.

" where can I find him? " he asked " near the Reef. " I said " you are going to learn how to take a Tsurak tomorrow! " I said standing up looking at him
" learn well Jakesully! And we will see if you are a true Metkayina! " I said leaving I stop then turned to him " tell Neytiri I will help her with bonding with Ilu if she desires it. And if she does tell her I am always in or by the water! " I said then walked off.