🧡

Jeon Jeongguk

                                 29

                        Jeon Jeongguk                                                                    29

   Chairman of Phoenix Entertainment

Love of his life his secretary aka his husband. 

                        Jeon Taehyung

                                31

   Secretary and husband of Jeongguk ______________________________________

______________________________________

It's not easy to be Jeongguk's secretary and husband together and having to seat in the same office as his secretary and it's his boss idea to make him seat in the same office so his boss aka husband can always ogle at him most precisely his boobs and call him time to time and open the shirt and pull down the bra and sucks the life out of his boobs till there is no milk left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 4 years taekook are married. Jeongguk got sudden addiction of sucking that round bosom. Taehyung started to take lactase pills for more than a year because Jeongguk wanted to and tae also loves to breastfeed his husband so when gguk proposed the idea of taking lactase pills without any thoughts he said yes but he doesn't know that he called trouble by saying that simple yes without thinking.

Before and after 2 years of  marriage Tae wore e-cup but after completion of their 4 years he is wearing H-cup and the name of this unusual change is none other than our Jeon Jeongguk.

It's Monday morning again after the joyous weekend of Jeon couples and Taehyung wakes up at 7 with still a latching gguk on his sore breast. There's literally no milk left and kook is still sucking in his sleep. Tae thought "doesn't his mouth hurts?"

Taehyung tried to wake up Jeongguk or they will be late and tae also has to make breakfast and lunch because Kook only knows how to make 2 mins cup noodles 🍜.

"Ggukie wake up and leave my nipples already". Tae said almost pleadingly and Jeongguk groaned and tae took the chance and sat up. Jeongguk made a displeased face after losing the skin to skin contact and tae's nipple from his mouth.

Tae hurriedly wore his bra before his husband comes to his senses, and wore his pajama shirt and went out to make breakfast.

Taehyung was midway in making their breakfast came the grumpy Jeongguk with still bed hair and wearing just a black sweat pant.

"Good morning baby" came tae's greetings but Jeongguk ignored him and sat down on the couch with a huff. Taehyung knew why he is being like that so he smiled softly and made the breakfast and put in on the table.

The reason of Jeongguk's sore mood because when wakes up he put his face inbetween taetae's bosom and sucks it, nibbles it and sucks the nipples and kisses it and kisses tae's forehead and then goes to washroom to get ready for the office but today is different so he is grumpy.

"Jeongguk get ready because you've a meeting for the upcoming project next month and don't be grumpy I'll give it to you later". Taehyung said from the kitchen.

"What Jeongguk?" Jeongguk said in disbelief and looked at tae with shocked eyes and went upstairs to get ready.

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

The morning went away like that and now Jeongguk is in the meeting with a sore mood and Taehyung is sitting beside him and briefing the works. The meeting ended without any trouble.

After lunch they're working when "Gguk my boobs are getting heavy" Taehyung said in a uncomfortable tone. Jeongguk looked up from his laptop and saw wet patches around tae's nipples. 

"I'm busy I will suck it later".

"It's hurting are you kidding with me right now? I'm sorry about the morning I tried to wake you up but you didn't and we were getting late that's why I was not on the bed when u woke up. I'm sorry ggukie  I won't do it again okay? Baby please 🥺".

"Let's go home" Jeongguk said.

Jeongguk gave Taehyung his blazer to wear because of the obvious reason.

They are home in 15 mins where it takes 30-35mins that's how fast he drove the car because he is now desperate.

Jeongguk parked the car and they both came out. Inside the house he took tae's (his) blazer off and started to unbutton tae's shirt. "Wait, Jeonggukie let's go to bed" Taehyung said inbetween the kisses. Jeongguk stopped and looked at tae with hooded eyes and without any words he picked him up in bridal style and went to their bedroom.

He threw tae on the bed and hovered over him and tearing his shirt away he licked the part that is bulging out from the bra. "You are so beautiful I can't get enough of you" Jeongguk said while squeezing the boobs. More wet patches formed on the bra.

" You are so full that you're leaking my gosh I'm going to devour you my babies"

" You are so full that you're leaking my gosh I'm going to devour you my babies". Jeongguk said with sparkling eyes and without any delay he tore away the bra. 

He latched on the nipples sucking it biting it like a hungry wolf. " Oh my god guk slow down it looks like you're going to bite off my nipples" Taehyung said in between his moans.

Jeon couples afternoon and evening went like Jeongguk latching into his boobs and pounding in to him and in their room echoed Taehyung's loud moans, his whines because of over sensitivity.

It's night time and they're are cuddling together after dinner and ofc Jeongguk face is buried in tae's chest and his cock is getting warm down there.

"I love you so much baby love" Jeongguk's muffled voice was heard.

"I love you more horny beast" Taehyung said with a chuckle.

Jeongguk slightly bite on his boobs and got a light slap on his shoulder.

Well I don't know what I have written it's utter bullshit no fun at all...