💛

-Kim Taehyung-29-Ceo of Kim Fashion Hub-Has a huge crush on his Secretary-Big Boobs Badass Bitch

-Kim Taehyung
-29
-Ceo of Kim Fashion Hub
-Has a huge crush on his Secretary
-Big Boobs Badass Bitch

-Jeon JEONGGUK-32-Secretary of Taehyung -He knows about the crush thing because tae is very obvious-Boobs(Taehyung's)obssessed Dude----------_-------------------------_--------------------

-Jeon JEONGGUK
-32
-Secretary of Taehyung
-He knows about the crush thing because tae is very obvious
-Boobs(Taehyung's)obssessed Dude
----------_-------------------------_--------------------

Kim Taehyung a big name in Fashion Industry world has a huge ass crush on his Secretary Jeon Jeongguk and the actual Menace to the society according to Taehyung.

Jeon Jeongguk has always been into Articles because of being Taehyung's Love interest and his Godly features.
He has a kink which is very hard to control infront of Taehyung.

It's started to get more hard when somehow our Taehyung-ssi got to know about hard to get Jeongguk-ssi's kink.

Maybe Taehyung guessed it because whenever he looks at Jeongguk in meeting or in his office, Jeongguk is staring blankly at two places which is obviously his face and his b00bs and he got the surety after an incident.

Jeongguk is always calm and composed from outside but from inside he is beyond our imagination.
He is wild, carefree,playful and a very big flirt outside of that office building.

Taehyung always knew that it's just one side of Jeongguk and he got to know about the other side in The Sinners Club, where he went for few drinks with his bestie Park Jimin.

"Taehyungie isn't it Jeongguk?" Jimin loudly said because of the music blaring in the background, pointing towards a big sofa where Jeongguk is sitting like a King of the World which he actually is according to Taehyung (us as well).

After few drinks when he was passing by the group of friends when he heard someone asking Jeongguk what he would like to see or prefer in his partner? And Jeongguk's immediate response somehow made taehyung amused and pleased at the same time.

"Big Milky Tits" Jeongguk replied immediately and everyone around him 'oohhed' and whistled but he stopped everyone and said it while looking at Taehyung ' Well not just anyone's but someone's I know', he smirked and Taehyung looked away flustered. From that day he got to know about Jeongguk's obsession and from the Next day he started to take lactating pills. It will take atleast 2-4 weeks to achieve the maximum effect said by his consultant.