Chapter 7

~Scott's P.O.V.~
I look over at Milabella and she looks so worried and frazzled.
She's so cute.
~End P.O.V.~

Scott- Reaching for Mila's hand Come on Mila we have to go.

They leave in a rush but he doesn't let go of her hand.

~Scott's P.O.V.~
I love the way her hand fits in mine. Her hands are so soft and sweet.
I let go of her hand so I can open the door of my car for her. God, she's beautiful. I think I'm in love.
~End P.O.V.~

Mila- Thank you for opening the door.

Scott- Quickly running to get in I would do anything for someone as beautiful as you.

Mila- Blushes Awwww thanks.

Scott- Would you like to go to breakfast? I was thinking we could go to Veggie Grille.

Mila- That would be great. I'm vegan.

On the way to Veggie Grille Scott reaches over and slides his particularly small hand in to Mila's hand.

~Milabella's P.O.V.~
Oh. My. God. Did that actually happen? Is this actually happening? Scott Hoying is holding my hand. Scott Hoying is holding my hand. I can't believe it but whatever  happens, happens. I mean it's not like I'll ever see him after today.
~End P.O.V.~

They ride in silence until Scott breaks the silence.

Scott- I'm sorry for rushing out and holding your hand before we even got to know each other it's just, by the essay I instantly knew that if you didn't pick me I was going to pick you.

Mila- Smiles while blushing You are my favorite out of Pentatonix. I love Superfruit. I watch it every week.

Scott- That's awesome. To be honest we have been wanting to get another guest. Maybe you can come over Monday considering it is Senior Skip Day.

Mila-That would be great but I have no clue where you live.

Scott- You'll find out tonight. By the way do you want to stay over at our house tonight?

Mila- That would be great but...

Scott- But what?

Mila- I didn't bring any night clothes.

Scott- That's fine I'll let you wear something of mine.

Mila- Blushing harder. Okay.

They get to Veggie Grille Scott runs over and opens Mila's door and helps her out.

Mila- Scott?

Scott- Whats up beautiful?

Mila- Why are being so nice to me? No boy has ever even looked at me.

Scott- It's because I see the true beauty in you and you have a lot of it. I liked your  personality in your essay and it made me kinda fall for you.

Mila- Okay. Can we go inside now?

Scott-Awkwardly Yeah I guess we should ha-ha.