unknown aunty in train

This is a true incident happened with me few years ago when I was traveling with my family from bhopal to Delhi on train. This was happened in 2015 when I was just 11 and I don't know any sexual feeling but I like navel of women I don't knew the reason.

I was going from bhopal to Delhi via train. We were 5 persons including me my two brothers and my bigger sister and my aunt(buaji) but we only have 2 berth confirmed in sleeper coach 1 seat is in sharing with someone, so we boarded at 11pm from bhopal and after 30 minutes TTE came and asked our seats so we told him everything so he said to adjust youself so my brother slept on a berth and my sister and aunt slept on an another berth now I was left so TTE asked my brother to adjust me with a person who also had the half confirmed ticket so my brother agreed but I got disappointed because I want to enjoy the journey with my family, then I gone with TTE almost 10 seats away from my family members and there TTE was discussing with someone and then he asked me to come, i followed and gone near him there I seen a lady in her late 30s was standing with TTE. TTE asked that lady that I am the boy who was going to share the seat with her for that she said "ohh it's fine no problem at all'', but I got bit nervous because I was little introvert specially in case of beautiful women.

Before moving forward I want to give a little introduction of the lady, she was around 37 to 38 and she was a married woman and was traveling to her home after attending function at bhopal but her seat was also not confirmed so she had to share he...

Before moving forward I want to give a little introduction of the lady, she was around 37 to 38 and she was a married woman and was traveling to her home after attending function at bhopal but her seat was also not confirmed so she had to share her seat with someone and luckily that was me. So she wore saree that night and her saree was very light cotton one, when she was standing her waist was visible which was milky white and very little thick that her  belly became visible when she was moving and while talking with TTE she was standing with her one  hand on her waist and her fingers were like lost in her belly flesh that smooth her waist was. Her breasts was also big and she wore very light gold jewellery like gold chain with pendant which was going inside her cleavage and a fine waist chain of gold. I got some feelings by seeing her but I also afraid because of nervousness.

Now come on the further incident, so after the settlement TTE gone to check others and we got side upper berth for both, first aunty (lady) gone to the best but I was standing like a stone and then the aunty asked me to climb but I didn't respond ...

Now come on the further incident, so after the settlement TTE gone to check others and we got side upper berth for both, first aunty (lady) gone to the best but I was standing like a stone and then the aunty asked me to climb but I didn't respond then again she asked me to climb in laughing manner then I tried to climb but because I was a child so I couldn't climb by myself so that aunty gave me her hand to hold and then she pulled me up, while pulling me she bent towards me so that her pallu got disturbed and her milky cleavage got visible, she pulled me and quickly adjusted her saree for that I got understood that she was a conservative lady but she is good in nature as she asked me for food, choclate etc. She laid on the berth with covering herself with a bedsheet and I was sitting near her legs because I was nervous even at that time then she asked me to sleep but I denied in nervousness and she caught my nervousness and asked my name and started asking about me and my studies, hobbies etc. After little chat she asked me to sleep on inner side so that I wouldn't fall down. I laid inner side beside her but I was not having any bedsheet or blanket so she covered me in the same bedsheet with her, she was sleeping flat and I was sleeping by facing towards her, now train was moving with the pace and we were moving little and because of very less space sometimes my hands touched her hands for that I immediately pulled my hands back. She was slept early as maybe she was tired because of function and then I also slept for few minutes and suddenly somebody turned on the lights of side compartment and my sleep got disturbed and I opened me eyes and found that our bedsheet was in our feet and aunt was sleeping flat on her back by keeping her hands above her head,