Hurting

Life went on. Work was work, friends were friends and sprigatito, well, you know. I really can't say what happened that weekend affected me at all, but... I'd be lying if i said we stopped there. Every weekend was the same. There was a point where we had to look for her, but... we found her. Then we'd drink and eat the night away, and force her to drink with us to. It was a fight to get it down her throat, but there were 4 of us, and she could never wish to overpower all 4 of us. So she'd glue with all the strength her throat had, and cry more and more buckets for us. Wailing and whimpering for us to stop as we treated her roughly. It got to a point where she was almost like a toy that got passed around for everyone to play with. I knew that every one of those weekends was like hell for her, so I'd spoil her with treats the days after. She didn't appreciate it, though, and I eventually stopped. In reflection, I did it more for myself, I felt it excused the undeniable abuse we put her through every Saturday. A part of me hopes she at least liked the treats, though.

Around the 4th Saturday we did something devious. This time it was my idea. And it was before we decided to force booze down her gullet again. I wanted to force her to smell my dirty shoe. I thought it would be the perfect way to bullyher further. And when I told everybody before the game, they didn't wait to do it. They all grabbed Sprigatito from under the table, who began struggling and screaming in retaliation. I decided to just go along and do it, so I grabbed my shoe, held its head, and forced it to smell it. She hated it and attempted to kick and flail, but couldn't escape sniffing my shoe against her will. She'd occasionally shut her eyes in disgust, but she was mostly crying and hollering. That's when one of my friends took it a step further. He reached for his shoe, pulled it off, and put it to her nose. And suddenly, she began gasping for air. Her eyes widened, and she began to struggle, as she was forced to smell nothing but the most foul odor ever. She was suffering, unable to grab any air or handle the intense smell. And even though she tried to throw her head, he refused to let her move her nose away. He kept his shoe on her like glue, and finally, after a fight of hell, she let out a long shriek of disgust, and puked all over her own belly. It wasn't a lot, but it sounded painful. Right after, she whined and cried, as we finally decided to stop with the shoes. However, almost immediately after, one of them cracked open a beer, and put it to her mouth while she was being held. She had just puked, and she was being forced to stomach yet another bottle of disgusting alcohol. You know exactly what happened. After she finished, and not a moment soon, she puked again.

Everyone was laughing, but disappointed, so we kept pondering what we could do, no one letting go. It was a pretty tense moment of staring and looking around, until someone did something that caused the room to go mute.

One of my friends slowly put a finger on Sprigatito's pussy. It took a moment to process, but then the message was all too clear. He wanted to rape her. We all stared and thought silently. Was that okay? I remember that I cleary thought that. My heart began racing at the proposition, and the very idea. She was so small, would any of us even fit? After a bit more silence, the friend that was holding her passed her to the friend that raised the proposition, and then said that he would do that to the sprigatito. Me and my other silent friend were still thinking it through, but the one who pitched the idea said "you guys don't have to, but I'm getting myself some of this pussy."

He meant it, too, as he opened his fly and took out his erect penis. Everyone was looking away. None of us wanted to, but... no one wanted to stop him. Sprigatito was confused and in a daze, not understanding what was happening, as he rubbed her pussy on his shaft up and down, in an attempt to make her wet. He did this for a while, as Sprigatito made occasional huffs and puffs. Finally, as the game proceeded. He put Sprigatito on the head of his dick. And after a moment of hesitation, began pushing her down. Her eyes widened and she began to breathe rapidly, as her pussy was pushed wide open, being forced to take a huge human cock that her body wasn't made for. She bit her bottom lip and growled and as she was pushed lower. Her tears wouldn't stop as we was raped by him, and the dick was now forced halfway inside her. After that, he dismally began to slowly move her up and down. He said "fuck, she's tight!! And so wet!!" As he slid her up and down, moving his penis in and out of her. She yelped and wailed as she cried in agony, and it eventually reached a point we could no longer ignore. With every deep insert, she would screech louder in pain, and it was impossible to hear the game over her.