Chapter 1

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi beautiful readers, thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! I decided to write this story because I haven't found a JJ fanfic that has really captured the story I'm looking for so I decided to make my own! Each episode of the show will be broken down into 3-4 chapters. After I write the chapters for an episode I go back through and edit my spelling errors and add some more to the story. After the chapter is edited I will put a note at the beginning of the chapter! Enjoy the finished chapter one!

Thanks

-sum1whowritesstories

*Jades POV*

"Yo JayJ, you been outside yet" I hear my brothers voice call to his best friend pulling me from my sleep.
Shit Agatha
I had completely forgot about the hurricane I slept right through it. I hear JJ mumble something inaudible in response to John Bs question.

Suddenly he knocks on my door "hey Jade, you up? We've got work to do" his voice Carried through the thin wood of the door.

"Yeah I am now jackass, give me 20 minutes" I shout back.

I roll over in my bed and and walk to my window opening the thin curtains to get a good look at the yard. Agatha really did a number on the island that's for sure.

My black cat, Ivy, jumps up onto the windowsill meowing at me.

"Hi pretty baby" I say to her scratching under her chin as she purs at me.

Ivy was a feral stray cat  who used to live outside the Château. She warmed up to me back when I was in grade 7 and started spending some nights inside. With the hurricane I made sure she was indoors last night.

I look back out the window to the yard and I see my brother and his best friend already out sorting through the ruble.

I walk over to my dresser and grab a random band tshirt, Jean shorts, and white socks out out and start getting dressed.

I head out to the kitchen a grab a glass of water, downing it. I grab a can of wet cat food and put it out in a dish for Ivy. 

She eats quickly while I check my phone that was on the charger in the kitchen.

"Shit, no service?"

Ivy meows at the front door, showing me she's ready to go back outside. I put my phone down on the counter and grab my shoes off the floor.

As soon as I open the porch door Ivy takes off running towards the trees. I always hope she comes back okay.

I make my way towards my brother and JJ who had been standing near the boat, the SMS Pogue.

The boat, which had been covered in tree branches had already been cleaned off by the two.

" what took ya so long jade?" My brother asks

"Yeah we've been out here for hours already" the tall blonde standing beside him calls.

"Now jay, did anyone ever teach you lying is a sin?" I call back laughing

Walking closer towards the two boys, I notice more tree branches covering the yard, plus some furniture from our deck.

"What ya thinking John b?" JJ ignores my teasing and turns his attention back to his best friend.

"I'm thinking all the crabs got pushed out of the marsh, all those drum are going to chase the crab." John b smirks.

"We're going fishing?"