Chapter 1 - Princess And A Puppy

Date: 04/06/2021

I was one of the last trainees to arrive I got there only a minute or two before the trainers did. I quickly stretched before taking my place to begin practice. A few hours after while we were all on break a female member of staff walked into the room.

Staff: I'm sorry can I take Y/n?

Trainer: Y/n go with her.

Y/n: Yeah~

I grabbed my bag and followed the staff member down a corridor and to a different practice room a few floors above. She opened the door and allowed me to enter first and before I could ask why I was in the room a voice alerted me.

Wonyoung: Y/n oppa!?

I turned as the tall girl ran over and hugged me. She nuzzled her head into my neck while pressing her body against me.

Y/n: Hi Wonnie.

Wonyoung: I haven't seen you in so long!

Y/n: Not since you left for produce.

Staff: Sorry to break up your reunion but please can the two of you wait here while I collect the other five.

Y/n: Yeah that's fine.

Wonyoung didn't let go after the staff left and instead jumped and wrapped her legs around me as I held her. While still carrying her I walked deeper into the room before sitting down on the floor and letting her rest while sat on my lap.

Wonyoung: I missed you.

Y/n: I know. I missed you too.

I gently stroked her hair and after a few minutes she finally let go of me and moved beside me holding my hand in the process. She had rested her head on my shoulder while she kept telling me about everything that had happened in the time she had been a part of IZONE. Soon the door opened again and another energetic girl ran over to me while another four curiously entered the room.

Yujin: Y/n~!

She dove onto me squishing me and taking me away from Wonyoung in the process.

Y/n: I missed you too puppy.

Yujin: What was that?

Y/n: *Sigh* Puppy sunbae.

Yujin: Better.

Y/n: Do I really have to call you sunbae?

Yujin: I like it.

Staff: Can I have all of your attention please?

We all looked at the member of staff and once our attention was fully on her she spoke once again.

Staff: As you all know we haven't released a girl group since 2016 with WJSN. That is going to be changing. The seven of you here will be debuting together as our newest group.

Y/n: Um...you said girl group...I'm not a girl.

Staff: I know. The CEO was insistent that you were a part of this group due to you being close with three members already as well as being injured and dropping out of Cravity before we debuted them and wanting to create a new era of Kpop where companies aren't afraid to debut different gender idols together and you were the person he trusts the most.

Y/n: Oh well damn...

Yujin: My Y/n is the most trustworthy person I know.

Wonyoung: Your Y/n?

Yujin: Well I am the closest with him.

Wonyoung: No I am!

Staff: I will leave you all to introduce yourselves if you are already accustomed. Another member of staff should come in soon and instruct you what happens next.